The Official LOST topic

Thomas D.

The new claire creeps me out haha. By the way, isn't it almost certain that the numbers are numbers on a backgammon board, and the losties are the pieces?

I don't know how backgammon works so I don't really understand what you mean.

I don't really get what he means either but backgammon is a game where the board is split into four sections (a horizontal and vertical line).  There are spaces on each side vertically with pieces arragned in a certain way before the game starts.  Each player has to get their pieces back to their corner of the board using dice.  Once all their pieces are back they can start to remove them based on what they get on the throw of the dice.  For example if you have a piece on square 5 and square 6 (they are more like long triangles than squares) and you roll a 5 and a 6 then you can take a piece of that bit.  The winner is the person who removes all their pieces.

So I think Sundown is gonna finally bring Sun and Jin back together. I want that to be fucking awesome and I'll straight up cry.

Sundown is a Sayid episode, I'm pretty sure. I don't think it'll happen just yet. But I think Sayid's infection is going to either kill him in that episode, or make him leave like Claire did in season 4.

Guest Millzy

Sayid didn't stab Flocke until Flocke said "Hello, Sayid". So maybe Dogenmeister was telling the truth but Sayid just wasn't quick enough.

That's what I thought. When he said it will be too late if he says anything I thought he meant literally anything.