The Official LOST topic

Thomas D.

That's one of my favorite Locke episodes. I seriously love the music at the end. I remember the first time i watched it, the light going on in the hatch blew my mind haha. I love how they put it together in the finale of the second season, when it turns out that locke actually saved desmond's life back then.

Yeah the music is brilliant, really fits the scene. Same in the next episode, Do No Harm (RIP Boone, you are amazing). I love the ending:

Kate: Boone died, Jack.

Jack: He didn't die.

Kate: What?

Jack: He was murdered

Kate: Where are you going?

Jack: To find John Locke

The music for the 2 or 3 minutes before that conversation is really slow and sad, we see Jack telling Shannon about Boone etc. Then when Jack says "he was murdered" it turns SINISTER!

RIP Boone

Yeah now you mention it, claire's character really goes downhill from season one. Although she seemed pretty bad ass when she was sitting in jacob's cabin, haha. Maybe that's because she wasn't yelling for her baby for once.

I'm rewatching season 2 as well, I think I'm at Locke's second episode, Lockdown. I really really love michael emerson. He played henry gale so convincingly well.

I'm rewatching season 2 and I got so many questions. How did walt contact michael trough that pc in the hatch? Did ben get caught in that net on purpose? During the lockdown, how did ben manage to turn that blacklight on? Why was libby in the same mental institution as hurley? Fuck.

Q. How did walt contact michael trough that pc in the hatch?

A. I dunno, have you seen the mobisodes? There's one called Room 42 or something which is about Walt being locked in this room and he makes loads of birds crash into the boarded-up window to the room. I figure they kept him in that room and cos it's like a science laboratory, I guess there's a computer in there or something?

Q. Did ben get caught in that net on purpose?

A. No i don't think he did...I don't think he would risk sending himself on a spy/reconaissance mission into a hatch controlled by the 40 survivors. If it was planned, he woulda send one of his people (like how he sent Ethan/Goodwin etc.) Far too dangerous considering he's like the "boss" of the Others. I think he got caught by mistake in one of Rousseau's traps, then when he was hanging there for hours he thought of various cover stories depending on who rescued him.

Q. During the lockdown, how did ben manage to turn that blacklight on?

A. No idea, how do we know Ben even did turn it out? Why would he want John to see the blast door map? I dunno though

Q. Why was libby in the same mental institution as hurley? Fuck.

A. I don't know!!!! Great question. I dunno if she was lying about being a psychiatrist or what. I dunno. When we see her give the boat to Desmond is that before or after we see her in the mental institute?

Yeah, and how come Desmond and Kelvin forced lockdowns?

I believe the guy who was in the hatch before Kelvin taught Kelvin how to do that. He was also the one who began to draw the map on one of the blast doors. I forgot his name though..

The guy;s name was Radzinsky.

Just started season 2. It really brings a tear to my eye in Man of Science, Man of Faith when Jack tells Sarah that she'll be paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of her life, and she says "then how come I can wiggle my toes?". It's just amazing.

Yeah season 2 kicks off so great. The introduction of desmond is awesome. I'm really glad they didn't kill him off, and brought him back at the end of the season. He's a great actor.

Yeah although i don't like how they tried to make the tailies look really scary and intimidating with loads of weapons haha. I do love it when Mike and Sawyer are out on the raft after Sawyer's been shot and they're arguing over whose fault it is, there is some nice dialogue there. "I was trying to save your damn kid" haha. "Oh so it's my fault?!" hahaha