daveyjones

Travis Barker will be drumming on the new Antemasque album, as well as joining them on their upcoming tour.

panic? oh right. people on this board actually wait with bated breath for new music from these guys.

The blink-182 message board you just joined in your 30s where people almost exclusively talk about blink and blink-related projects?

Yes. I'm waiting for new music and quite excited, really.

• Like 17

Yea davey, chill out. Obviously most of us are still here because we care about the future of this band and are passionate about it. Get a clue.

• Like 3

Great! I fucking love At The Drive-In (my second favorite band after blink <3), Mars Volta and pretty much everything Cedric and Omar do

I hope travis invites them to do some stuff with blink, that would be a dream come true

One day, I hope to be so cool that I spend time on a message board and make fun of those silly people on there who are still huge fans.

still a huge fan. still think it's cute.

The blink-182 message board you just joined in your 30s where people almost exclusively talk about blink and blink-related projects?

Yes. I'm waiting for new music and quite excited, really.

c'mon, i keeeeed i keeeeed

edit: worse. closer to forty!

Great! I fucking love At The Drive-In (my second favorite band after blink <3), Mars Volta and pretty much everything Cedric and Omar do

I hope travis invites them to do some stuff with blink, that would be a dream come true

right?

C'mon davey, no need to be such a jerk in this thread. You know your stuff about Blink and music but plenty of people here do too, please drop the passive elitism.

Like are you really going to flood topics with posts because you're "not interested" in multi-quote? I mean what's the point there besides to annoy the rest of us.

Anyways...

Loved At the Drive In. Everything since then, not so much. Still I wonder if Travis might bring some of the more progressive ideas from this band back to Blink. Then again Antemasque isn't really that weird compared to the Mars Volta and ATDI.

• Like 2