The walking dead series 6

Scott.

Yeah, pretty shocking. I didn't like it. Left kind of a bad taste. But thats how the show is, no one is safe.

I am on the fence with this show. It can still keep me interested, but I also feel like its just spinning its wheels with the same shit over and over just with a different cast. I know others have given up, its still a good hour of entertainment but I also feel like there needs to be some change of pace, some story advancement.

Its pretty much, walkers attack, people react. Over and Over and Over.

I think if they get rid of Rick or Daryl, I'll stop watching.

• Like 1

they absolutely should have put them out while they were being eaten, BUT for the purpose of the story it helped Heath understand how truly sheltered he was and how bad it can really get on the outside...something he was just arguing with Michonne about right before that. later he sees the blood on his face through the reflection in the water and realizes how right she was.

and i truly don't think glen is dead. not because i don't want him to be, but because i really don't think they'd go through all of this trouble just to confirm he's dead later on

and i truly don't think glen is dead. not because i don't want him to be, but because i really don't think they'd go through all of this trouble just to confirm he's dead later on

They had the same colour t-shirt on so there is a small chance that Nicholas landed on top of him, and Glenn could crawl under the dumpster and hide. camera angle was tricky.

edit: IMDB messageboard agrees

There's so many people online saying this, and as much as I'd like it to be true, it'd be a massive cop out. They should just stick to their guns and have that be that. No crawling under a dumpster or shit like that.

That's what's going to happen. It sucks but he's still alive. There's scenes from the trailer with him in it that haven't happened yet along with production stills.

I think its pretty obvious he is alive. ALWAYS when someone dies, they bring the cast member on Talking Dead, they also feature them in the clips of people who died. NOT HERE. Clear when you rewatch that the other guy fell on top of him. Clear that the intestines came from the wrong area. Clear that he appears in future episode photos with cast members. Clear that on talking dead you'd see him "in some form" in the future.

Clear when earlier in the episode they were talking about "You don't know if its your blood or your friends blood that you are covered in".

This show has jumped the shark. They had to write a really stupid scenario where you think someone died when they didn't by having a guy fall on top of him.

Remember how Nick had a couple instances where he would be kinda out of it and Glenn would get him to snap back out of it?  What if him shooting himself and Glenn falling off the dumpster never happened, and that he only imagined it?

Either way I think Glenn is alive.