The walking dead series 6

Now :) lets recap....

Mid - season finale can have 6 different storylines going .... The rest of the season can not....

Nothing actually happens but Rick sees more people die and thinks hmmm maybe we should fight now ....

8 episodes could of been 3 with the amount of content we actually got.

The hilltop is meant to be a community, yet when rick and the gang spend 5 mins bumming each other staring and sucking each other off there's not a single hilltop person in sight .... and I thought the big mansion was for the old twat leader so where the fuck ia everyone ?? Or did Jesus tell everyone to go inside while the  royalty are there ...

Same with the saviours ... Darrell can just bump into one of them and Jesus walks in with no trouble...yeh must be so hard to get into their base ....

Now Carl don't get me started on that little dumb shit... Oh ok I'll start...

He goes to the saviours to kill negan ...takes out some of his henchmen cool...then they talk for 5 mins and he gets taken down...

You went to kill him you have the chance and instead you let him bum fuck your eyeball....your even alone with him loads of times ...pussy...

There's more but I think you all know anyways

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm close to giving up. It's gone to shit

Part of me liked it, and part of me just thinks the writers are just trying everything in the book to keep people talking, speculating, tuning in, getting ratings, and soaking every last penny out of

I have mixed feelings about the whole thing on one hand it was great, on the other hand, it felt like they continue to use cheap tactics vs good writing,they definitely fuck around with the audience w

I've officially given up. Never thought I would but I have no interest to catch up. It's gone stale and Negan is fucking awful. He's so cringe it's made me turn off. I kinda wanna keep up with what's happening without watching.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...