Mark is answering questions right now in the Blink Collectors group on facebook

horchata

I don't like the idea of +44 songs at blink shows. It sounds like a power play.

If Mark quit blink and Tom and Travis decided to continue with a replacement, would we be cool with AVA songs being played? nah.

I know the situation is way different, but it just doesn't feel right.

• Like 3

The idea behind it all was no way elitest. Yelling "elitest!" Because you're butthurt you're not in it is like liberals yelling "racist!" At everything.

It's stupid.

You can't just say we're like liberals yelling racist when there's merit behind what were saying. You literally just admitted to that and then just went back to defending them. I don't understand what you're trying to argue anymore.
  • Like 1

I don't like the idea of +44 songs at blink shows. It sounds like a power play.

If Mark quit blink and Tom and Travis decided to continue with a replacement, would we be cool with AVA songs being played? nah.

I know the situation is way different, but it just doesn't feel right.

I'd be alright with 155,Baby Come On, Cliff Diving, or No It Isn't (mainly cause that's a big FU Tom song) 

• Like 1

It is elitest. read the post Henry Ford made as to "who is the rat?" and then the countless people butthurt that the info got out. That is what elitest is.

Then some ADMINS of the group actually stepped in and told everyone to get a life, and now people seem more reasonable.

So its over now, nothing more, your trolling should be done.

Yup, that's me! I don't understand why people get annoyed because the information is available for all the fans... a) They have every right to know, and b.) its 2015 and its the internet. I'ts impossible to keep secrets.

I mean, the group is only for collectors, because thats the whole purpose of it, so its private. But making us look like the fucking illuminati is ridiculous.

Im not the owner of the group though so not much I can do apart from tell the annoying people to shut the fuck up :P

• Like 7

As bad as grown men & women sitting on a forum debating trivial details about the lives of people who they don't know personally?

About a band, you mean? So that's like if you're saying that any forum in the internet is childish. Are't you able to see the difference between a debate forum about a band and a childish behavior on a facebook group? Even if Mark doesn't give a fuck about comments "leaking"?

Wow. I expected a higher level, dude.

• Like 1

Yup, that's me! I don't understand why people get annoyed because the information is available for all the fans... a) They have every right to know, and b.) its 2015 and its the internet. I'ts impossible to keep secrets.

I mean, the group is only for collectors, because thats the whole purpose of it, so its private. But making us look like the fucking illuminati is ridiculous.

Im not the owner of the group though so not much I can do apart from tell the annoying people to shut the fuck up :P

Who is the owner of the group anyway? I talked to an Adam and a Chris about getting back in and they both said they didn't know why I was deleted.

hey man! You still post here!