Mark is answering questions right now in the Blink Collectors group on facebook

horchata

I'll answer for you. They figured out I was Ghent from blink online and assumed i was a major RAT AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

talk about 30 year olds needing to calm the fuck down...an old member of this very message board who is an admin there wouldn't even let me back in. He looks to be more like 40 than 30. Weird shit imo.

• Like 3

For the, what, 5th time?

Most people aren't mad it got out because they think they're better than others. They're mad it got out because it's a rule... because they don't want hundreds of people wanting to join after they did all of the work to clean it up. Because it's for collections, not discussions that take place everywhere else.

And why is it a rule? Think about that one for a second.

People want to feel like they are special. They want to feel like they have "inside info" that no one else knows.

Let it go man.

• Like 3

So explain why I was deleted from the group with no explanation after I had actually sold something of mine to someone in that group?

I thought it was all about collecting? I had never ruffled any feathers and only "leaked" one little tidbit Mark posted one time.

I didn't delete you. I don't know the circumstances. Most likely, an admin who made the rules, that say that it isn't allowed, found out you violated the rules

So explain why I was deleted from the group with no explanation after I had actually sold something of mine to someone in that group?

I thought it was all about collecting? I had never ruffled any feathers and only "leaked" one little tidbit Mark posted one time.

I didn't delete you. I don't know the circumstances. Most likely, an admin who made the rules, that say that it isn't allowed, found out you violated the rules

Again, we're calling others childish?

Hey, I would never claim to be mature and haven't said that about you guys. And I don't know about the rest of your group, but you are certainly childish if you are this fixated on getting us to think about you differently.

• Like 1

Also everyone stopped trying to get in to your group when we saw how butt hurt you guys got last time about us trying to join or share information so I don't know anyone from here trying to join anymore. And once again everyone has to be approved, so what's your point? Just don't approve people like you already do.

Also you say it's a misperception the group is elitist because it's only like 20 people acting that way. Isn't the group like 200 people? That's 10% of your group. Your most active outspoken members define your group. Get control of them or kick them out if you don't want to be seen as elitist.

You also go on to say that people are upset because a rule was broken not to share what mark says. If you have a fucking rule about not sharing what mark says, then your group literally has elitist rules and standards.

Like you're literally spelling it out to us with your points that your group is elitist lol cmon man.

• Like 4

And why is it a rule? Think about that one for a second.

People want to feel like they are special. They want to feel like they have "inside info" that no one else knows.

Let it go man.

Sure, some people feel that way.

Or

It could be the reason that has been stated in the group.

That they don't want Mark to get annoyed and want dozens of people joining just to talk to him (like what has happened.)

At first, people thought that since he was posting in a private group, maybe the stuff shouldn't be leaked. He's posted since, it's a bit more obvious now that he doesn't care.the rules just stayed the same.

Not saying I agree with it, but it's the way it is.

Sure, some people feel that way.

Or

It could be the reason that has been stated in the group.

That they don't want Mark to get annoyed and want dozens of people joining just to talk to him (like what has happened.)

At first, people thought that since he was posting in a private group, maybe the stuff shouldn't be leaked. He's posted since, it's a bit more obvious now that he doesn't care.the rules just stayed the same.

Not saying I agree with it, but it's the way it is.

And once again just because you make an excuse or a reason to put in your minds to justify the rule isn't elitist, doesn't make it not elitist. You can say it's for whatever reason you want, but when that reason has literally been proven wrong as you just admitted and you guys continue to act that way, you're being elitist.

If you say you don't agree with it, then just stop trying to defend it and say the group should change that attitude.

• Like 2

Also everyone stopped trying to get in to your group when we saw how butt hurt you guys got last time about us trying to join or share information so I don't know anyone from here trying to join. And once again everyone has to be approved, so what's your point? Just don't approve people like you already do.

Also you say it's a misperception the group is elitist because it's only like 20 people acting that way. Isn't the group like 200 people? That's 10% of your group. Your most active outspoken members define your group. Get control of them or kick them out if you don't want to be seen as elitist.

You also go on to say that people are upset because a rule was broken not to share what mark says. If you have a fucking rule about not sharing what mark says, then your group literally has elitist rules and standards.

Like you're literally spelling it out to us with your points that your group is elitist lol cmon man.

They do still allow people in, though. They don't shoot down every single request. People trying to join simply so they could annoy Mark.

And I'll repeat myself, it's not elitest. It's so Mark doesn't get annoyed & leave. It's not hard to see. But you guys all have your point to prove & ignore reasoning.

And once again just because you make an excuse or a reason to put in your minds to justify the rule isn't elitist, doesn't make it not elitist. You can say it's for whatever reason you want, but when that reason has literally been proven wrong as you just admitted and you guys continue to act that way, you're being elitist.

If you say you don't agree with it, then just stop trying to defend it and say the group should change that attitude.

The idea behind it all was no way elitest. Yelling "elitest!" Because you're butthurt you're not in it is like liberals yelling "racist!" At everything.

It's stupid.

It's very elitist. The "we don't want to annoy Mark by leaking his info" is a very stupid excuse. The people posting in the group are upset that their EXCLUSIVE information is not as exclusive as they'd like. What's even the point of harboring blink secrets? How does that benefit someone in any way? The whole fun about learning this stuff from Mark is getting excited and sharing it with friends who are other blink fans. Not "I heard an awesome thing from Mark! But I can't tell you because it is exclusive to my group." Those members feel entitled to information that "regular" blink fans can't have. It's elitist.

• Like 1

how many people would give a shit about this group if mark wasnt posting in it( as far as group members already in it) its like they hild this tiny internet connection with mark to such a high degree, whats the point of having info only you and a few others know and nobody else? do you win an award for it? it definitely comes across as elitist saying" we can talk to mark and nobody else", if mark wasnt there youd just have a circle jerk boasting about there collections worth nowhere what they spent in the real world and claiming collector supremecy amongst each other.

• Like 1