Sign in to follow this  
caillou

Yu-Gi-Oh

i watched a few eps of the old tv-show...i see theres a new one i dont know whats going on. what game do you play, is it on mobile, is it free?

I like the abridged series on YouTube, it's pretty funny, though I never watched the original, even though the abridged take is just a satirical take on the storyline of the series, I'm able to figure out what the series was about.

The abridged is by the guys from TeamFourStar right?

TeamFourStar host the episodes on their site, and they collaborate a lot, but the YuGiOh abridged is done by a youtuber known as Little Kuriboh.

The DBZ abridged series and Pokemon Bridged series are both also hilarious and great, I love that stuff

• Like 1

I play Yu-Gi-Oh occasionally when I meet new players.  I have a deck that I've just slowly added to since about 2005.  It's not great, just a ritual deck. But with how old school and non-meta it is it takes people by surprised usually.

On 11/4/2015, 3:32:23, dildo69er said:

i watched a few eps of the old tv-show...i see theres a new one i dont know whats going on. what game do you play, is it on mobile, is it free?

There's free versions online like Dueling Network, but I play the actual cards

On 11/4/2015, 10:19:00, darkarrow said:

I play Yu-Gi-Oh occasionally when I meet new players.  I have a deck that I've just slowly added to since about 2005.  It's not great, just a ritual deck. But with how old school and non-meta it is it takes people by surprised usually.

I'm playing a Geargia deck right now since the cards for it was cheap haha