cant log in on phone

Knapppers

I'm not sure what's causing that for you, I've just tried logging in on my phone through a browser and it let me in just fine. There should be a way to clear the cache in your mobile browser, it depends what you're using but I know in Chrome on Android you can do it through Settings > Privacy > Clear Browsing Data. Have a look and see if you can find the option to do this on your phone and then try again.

I'm using the latest version of Tapatalk on Android, but the iOS version searches the same database.

I've just updated the server components of Tapatalk on here, can you check to see if that makes any difference? The actual title of the site is exactly "Blink-182 Online".

Another idea for logging in with your mobile web browser, when you load the page up scroll all the way to the bottom and hit the 'Use Full Version' button. Log in using the normal desktop website, then scroll down the bottom and hit the "Use Mobile Version" link right down the bottom left.

Sorry it's still causing you troubles mate, really not sure why it would be doing that.

I might look at trying the major upgrade tonight, it'll mean a bit of downtime but it's supposed to be quite a bit more stable and contain some fixes to long-standing problems so it might be all good after that.

Ah sorry dude, it's tricky to know who is who when I don't know everyones real names haha.

There's obviously a problem here somewhere if it's affecting a few of you. In a technical sense I can only see it having something to do with cached info, because there was a minor upgrade done last night something with the cached info doesn't line up with the updated site (however minor the update was). Difficult for me to find any more of a description than that without being able to replicate the problem here myself, I do find it surprising that clearing your mobile browsers cache didn't help at all. Only other thing worth trying is downloading a different browser on to your phone even just to test and see if it's any better.

I much prefer tapatalk myself, really like that it can send me notifications for PM's and stuff instantly which is handy. I find it more responsive, although I understand that it does display things differently so it takes a little while to get used to. 

Anyway, the mobile site in the new upgrade I'll be installing has been completely rebuilt and I think it looks/behaves a lot nicer so fingers crossed this sorts out the login issues.