NBA

Mitch.

I don't think there's going to be a problem there...
There's just no team that can match us at the moment.
No Iggy really hampered us today, along with no Ezeli.  

I can defiantly see Dubs breaking 72-10, and kicking on to win the chip as well!

Eaaasy there man, they still have a bunch of tough games on the road left, and I'm sure they'll play down to their competition at some points like with Milwaukee and Denver. And that's assuming they go undefeated at home, which has never been done before.

Draymond just got his 9th triple-double of the season too.
He's the glue that holds this team together.

Plus Klay has had 30+ again.   That's the thing. If Steph goes quiet, there is always someone to pick up the slack.

Yeah.  He came out and put the near loss on himself.  The kid is still young, so of course there are going to be moments when stuff like that happens.
But he owned up to it, admitted he shouldn't have done it, then backed it up with a massive effort today.

Everyone goes on about Kawaii being the best two-way player in the game, but I'd take Green any day.
I couldn't see Leonard being able to play 1-5 like Draymond can.  He's a point-forward.  The guy can do anything!

I've thought about the Kawhi-Green comparison a little, but I still have to go with Kawhi. Kawhi can't play every position, but he's got the edge in defense, length, and speed, and he's also scoring 20 a night to go along with that. Also a better rebounder. Draymond may be the glue of his team, but Kawhi is the engine of his (if that makes any sense).

Yeah I know what you mean.  Though I think Green is way better on the boards.  Yeah Kawaii scores more, but when you have Steph, Klay, Barnes and Iggy, he doesn't really have to score as much.  Just facilitate.
Like I said man, just my opinion.
I think they are on par with defense, except Dray can cover every position.

Honestly. If that happens, we will be UNBEATABLE!!!

But truly, I'm not keen on it.  Why fix something that isn't broken?!   Klay is a scorer, Steph is a scorer, KD is a scorer.
I just don't see if they could all flow together. (They obviously could in the end.) But I would prefer them keep the core they have now.

No one wants to see a team go 82-0 through the season, then 16-0 in the playoffs....  Hahahaha..

This is so much fun seeing Harden wander around like a lost child on defense. Seriously, the dude has ADD or something. He was guarding Curry (for whatever reason) and decided to leave him in the corner so he could rub his hands on some big guy. Then at one point Klay Thompson got the ball at the 3-point line and Harden literally stood there, waiting for him to shoot it. Klay was so shocked how open he was that he missed the shot.

Bulls have been hurt by injuries for years now. It's shit, because I've always like Pau, and his team is dragged down by injuries all the time!

And yes, Harden is soooooo shit on D it's not even funny!

Golden state from what i've seen is fun to watch. I'd rather them win again than The cavs win one. 

Also anyone think Lebron isn't really even playing that great? I mean the Cavs just don't seem to be unbeatable this year. 

Spurs VS Warriors is gunna be a fun West finals though/

^Same. And yeah Spurs got their asses kicked by the Cavs but I agree. LeBron can't bully people as much as he gets older and Cleveland's defense isn't good enough to win it all (looking at you Kevin Love). That being said they still have an easy trip to the Finals (I don't trust the Raptors in the Playoffs) so you never know. I just hope my Spurs are healthy when the Playoffs come. Anything could happen. I mean, they almost got upset by the 8th seed in the year they won the championship. So no way in hell I'm taking this whole Spurs-Warriors automatic WCF thing for granted.