NBA

Mitch.

100% robbed!
His dunks were freaking insane!
Not saying Lavine's weren't, I just think Gordon had him edged!

Also, what a fun All-Star game!  I just think Russ was throwing up shots chasing those stats.  He does it most games.  Takes a thousand shots so his numbers look good.
Now don't take that as me saying he's not good. He is awesome.  I just think a lot of it is only to stroke his own ego.

That shot by Steph on the buzzer though!  KD definatly told him to throw it up...  "Make that shot, and I'll sign with GS next year!"  Hahahaha...

• Like 1

I thought this year they'd actually play defense, but I think I was wrong lol. Yeah, Russ said he was "surprised" he won MVP but I call BS. He's kind of like when you make a player on NBA 2K. You just chase stats and jack up as many shots as possible.

I wasn't paying attention to the last minute of the game and I missed the shot. :(

My favorite team's the Heat so we're not a championship team but we have some good players so they're still pretty fun to watch. I started watching basketball in the 2011-2012 season so I got super spoiled and when LeBron left it went from making the Finals every season to not even making the playoffs so I was in shock lmao. But yea I'd love to see the Warriors win it all this season. In my opinion the only team that really has a chance against them is the Spurs. But then again it's still early and literally anything can happen so we'll see

9 minutes ago, Kingfrubby said:

My favorite team's the Heat so we're not a championship team but we have some good players so they're still pretty fun to watch. I started watching basketball in the 2011-2012 season so I got super spoiled and when LeBron left it went from making the Finals every season to not even making the playoffs so I was in shock lmao. But yea I'd love to see the Warriors win it all this season. In my opinion the only team that really has a chance against them is the Spurs. But then again it's still early and literally anything can happen so we'll see

i give you credit for sticking with your team i hate all the people who were all "yeah go heat" but as soon as lebron left it was "yeah go cavs!" I'd have more respect for them if they just said they were a Lebron fan and cheered for whatever team he's on. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

i give you credit for sticking with your team i hate all the people who were all "yeah go heat" but as soon as lebron left it was "yeah go cavs!" I'd have more respect for them if they just said they were a Lebron fan and cheered for whatever team he's on. 

I know about 10 people who did that!
Frothed all over Miami because of Lebron, but as soon as he went back to CLE, they were all lifelong Cavs fans again.
Only ONE of my mates stuck with Miami after he left and didn't jump ship like the rest of them did.

It seems like every Bulls fan hates Hinrich for some reason haha. He's like their scapegoat.

I was a bit disappointed with the trades this year, but I guess if no team sees themselves catching the top 4 (GS, SA, OKC, CLE) then why trade assets? That being said what in the holy hell is Memphis doing? Look at all the thugs on their roster: Birdman, Chalmers, Stephenson, Tony Allen, Matt Barnes, Zach Randolph, PJ Hairston

This is going to be an interesting group to say the least.

3 hours ago, Chrisx37 said:

It seems like every Bulls fan hates Hinrich for some reason haha. He's like their scapegoat.

I was a bit disappointed with the trades this year, but I guess if no team sees themselves catching the top 4 (GS, SA, OKC, CLE) then why trade assets? That being said what in the holy hell is Memphis doing? Look at all the thugs on their roster: Birdman, Chalmers, Stephenson, Tony Allen, Matt Barnes, Zach Randolph, PJ Hairston

This is going to be an interesting group to say the least.

Training/locker room meeting should all be interesting!
Probably end up in brawls with that group!

• Like 1

I'm so done. I go to a tweet saying "the Spurs will waive Ray McCallum to sign Andre Miller" and everyone is saying "CURRY HAHAHAHA". Fuck Twitter, I'm leaving that shit until this Curry fangasming dies out. Props to him, but the Thunder are fucking awful at late game execution. They aren't winning jack this year. I'm just gonna be happy with my 50-9 team and assume they're the only team competent enough to play basketball against GS. -_-

How can you get pissed about that shot?  It was fucking insane!  And no one can say it was a fluke, because he takes those shots in warm-up before every game.
You say Thunder are awful at late game execution? Surely the Dubs defense had nothing to do with that?  Nooooo...  Not at all.

God all you GSW haters just can't appreciate greatness happening before your eyes...

I was never pissed about the shot, I was pissed about the media shitstorm following it. But either way, I guess I can't expect people there to keep it civil.

By all means, Curry's shooting is not a fluke. It's amazing and he's got the best range by miles of anyone I've ever seen. I respect the accuracy, because I've never seen anyone confidently drain a 35-foot game winner like it was a layup.

So I'm not a hater by any stretch. I don't want to discredit anything the Warriors have done. But I've watched a lot of Thunder games over the years (hoping they would lose because they'd usually be in a battle with SA for the #1 seed) and they run the same plays over and over again. And the fact that they didn't call a timeout on that last play in regulation or run any plays in the last 5 minutes of it shows to me they aren't cohesive enough to win in close big games. Let's be real, when you're up by 4 with 15 seconds left, there is no excuse for blowing the game. It's like the Cavs-Spurs game last year. I didn't discredit Kyrie's greatness for hitting that 3 pointer at the buzzer, but it wouldn't have mattered if Kawhi Leonard hadn't missed both free throws on the prior possession. You control your own destiny in that kind of situation, and the other team only has a chance when you botch it up.

• Like 1

The media is just jumping on board with a historic team, and a historic player.  It's nothing new. Same happened with Jordan and his Bulls.  Then with LBJ and his Heat. (even though Wade carried him.  Lol.)  And now it's Curry and the Dubs.  It's nothing new.  If the Dubs weren't as dominate as they are now, with the clear MVP candidate, people and the media would be doing the exact same thing with SA and Kawaii....