NBA

Mitch.

Well I thought that game pretty much lived up to expectations. 
A lot closer than it should have been in the end.. 
3rd game of the season in a few weeks back at Oracle should be a great game too!

I don't think Cavs are going to cruise as easily as they'd think.
They have really been struggling lately, and even with LBJ I think they could struggle.
Love has ZERO defense, and I don't think Irving is as great as everyone claims.  Kid is shocking on defense too.

Oh shit I just got back from orchestra so I had no idea. That's awesome! I hope the Raps get the #1 seed. What the hell is up with LeBron? His attitude was so grave in the beginning of the season because his team was supposed to be "on a mission" and "locked in." Like they even cancelled player introductions and had hilariously awkward moments like this just to show how focused they were. And then suddenly, the self-appointed leader of the team just does a whole bunch of stupid shit. Unfollowing social media accounts, working out with D-Wade, talking about how cool it would be to team up with Melo, CP3, and Wade, Basically fueling all this pointless drama in the midst of a Playoff push. Such a hypocrite. I'd love to not have the self-acclaimed "best player in the world" in the Finals this year so we can actually watch two humble teams go at it.

Also @Chewy030 what's up with the Bulls? How do you lose back-to-back games against the Knicks when you're fighting for a Playoff spot?

@Chrisx37 at this point i just want them playing for a lottery pick. They'll get swept in 4 games in the playoffs anyway, so might as well just play for a lottery pick. I think they need some guys that actually fit Fred's system which outside Butler and McDermot i don't think there's a lot. I love Rose but it's time he needs to go. 

I seriously have no fucking idea how Dubs get beat by sub .500 teams!
Every game they have lost this year, with the exception of that one game at SA, has been to a non-contender.
It's like they just go in to cruise mode.  Miss open shots. Turn the ball over.  And fuck me, did they turn the ball over today!

Massive credit to the T-Wolves though.  They didn't give up, played some great ball, and really stood up. 
Their ceiling is huge!  So much potential there! Exciting team to watch.

Not to worried about the Dubs though. Still pretty confident they can go back-to-back.

They get too flashy. I always see them messing around and throwing no look passes and whatnot against the weaker teams. And when you take a game for granted against a team that really wants it, you just might blow the game.

I wonder what happens now? They've got to go undefeated to get the record, but that's also valuable resting time down the drain. My guess is that if they lose on Thursday to San Antonio, they'll rest their guys for at least one of their final three games rather than try to tie the record.

Speaking of resting, everyone seems to think the Spurs will rest everyone for Thursday. They could seriously fuck with GS and give them the win to motivate them to vigorously keep chasing the record, but I doubt even Pop would think that deep into it.

I don't get the whole "GS should rest their players" thing.
Fuck, Spurs are OLD!  They need the rest.  GS are so much younger, they don't need it as much.  It's just like you said. they get sloppy against the sub-par teams.  I think they just take the foot off the throat and cruise.  Really though, I think they'll end up equalizing the record.  And I still can't see anyone beating them in a series...
Yes, even they almighty Spurs...