NBA

Mitch.

Man i don't want warriors to win so much just so everyone that compares them with legends like the bulls team and the spurs of the last 20 years eat their tongue. No offense to fans of them here i just don't like the overexposure of the warriors and curry this season. I also don't enjoy watching a team just talking the ball setting a screen (usually illegal) and then shooting the three from whatever distance and it goes in and win games. Good work to curry he has worked his ass to be able to make such shoots I don't enjoy watching that kind of basketball and I'll be so happy if the team spirit of spurs win them.

So, you're saying they don't deserve the attention they are getting?  Dude, they are breaking all sorts of records left and right.  If any other team was doing what they are doing, that team would be getting the same coverage!
And I fucking hate that people think Steph is just a 3-point shooter.  Mate, watch a game and you will see that he is one of the best at finishing at the bucket.  Teams double team him so much now, that he can just drive past them in to the lane and he finishes almost anything.
And yes, he does work on those long range shots, so why not take them?  He's hitting over 50% of his shots from 30+ feet.  It's unheard of!
Plus it's almost a guarantee that he will join the 40/50/90 club this year.  AND averaging 30 points a game.
But he's just a spot up shooter, right? 

Seriously, if it was fucking Lebron having a similar year, everyone would be jizzing in their pants.  Curry and the Dubs get so much hate.

I would much rather watch fast, exciting ball, compared to a slow, boring, low scoring game.

• Like 1

Lol I feel like you didn't say anything about what I said. Look man first of all I'm not here to fight ok? Also I'm from Greece as you maybe can see and I'm watching nba because I love the game so I don't really have any personal attachment to any team. 

I said that ME PERSONALLY I don't like watching the Warriors game and find it very one dimensional. When the three pointers don't go in Curry and Thomson are nothing. Yeah he can drive yeah he can go in but we both know his ability is three point shooting. When that doesn't work he's pretty much nothing. He will score like what 10 points for going in and have an NBA highlight for an and one? OK whatever. That's what I mean when I say he only shoots threes you can't deny that.

I never said he should not take those shots as you said I said I don't enjoy (ME PERSONAL AGAIN) watching a team that it's only plan is to hit threes and that's all I see in this team. I enjoy watching the spurs team plays so much the last 4 years I've been watching more and more nba games. 

Players like Kobe, LeBron  and Jordan could hit threes and drive and assist and steal and be aggressive(yeah they played defense too does Curry know that word?) so they are the kinds of player that do what you said and not just excellent shooters. Curry isnt that kind of player you have to accept that(although curry is a better shooter than all of them).

No, not at all man.  Like you said, that's your opinion.

My opinion, is that I believe Steph isn't just a spot up, 3 point shooter.  My examples;
Among the league leaders in points in the paint. 
No, his D is great, but it is good.  Also one of the leaders in steals.  Yes, he doesn't guard the opposing teams best PG or SG, but when you have one of the best 2-way players in the game with Klay, why would you not do that?  That's just smart coaching.
Looks like he's pretty much a lock to join the 40/50/90 club, which is pretty damn tough to do!

The team as a whole, dude, they average 30 assists a game!  That's just crazy.  Also lead the league in fast break points.  And have one of the deepest benches in the league to go along with their amazing starting 5.  I just think, personally, that in  7-GAME series, that no team will beat them. Hell, they have only lost 9 games all season.  No back-to-back losses.  Sure, they have had a couple bad games lately, but I'm not worried.  The teams that have beat them this year other than the Spurs, have all been to teams under .500 so it appears they just turn off a little against those lesser teams. Not the better teams though.

But hey, like I said, just my opinion. Who knows what will happen in 2 weeks when the playoffs start!

• Like 1

Amen brother!
27 points and only three made 3 pointers. 

33 assists as a team last night too.  Barnes getting his groove back at the right time. 

Can't wait for the next SA game.  Could be to break the record.  Could also be to to break SA's winning stretch at home.

• Like 1

How was there a rig?
Sure, that last play could have gone either way, but look at the plays leading up to that in the last 2 mins.  About 3 calls that went AGAINST the Dubs.

Then again, haters are just gonna see what they wanna see.....

Come on man no one can deny the refs always help the strongest teams that's how it is at least the last 15 years. The warriors have been helped by the refs this year although I'm not saying they don't look like the strongest team and they need them to look like that. But maybe they wouldn't be so close to that record.

Once again, haters gon' hate....
Watch the last 3 minutes of the game again.  Off the top of my head... Iggy gets fouled on a box out when going for a loose ball, yet they call the foul on Draymond.  Happens ALL the time.  If anything, Dubs get fucked on a lot of calls!  Steph gets smashed every time he drives the lane, and no calls!

Watch the game tomorrow, guarantee that Spurs shoot almost double the free-throws, and get the majority of the calls.

Lol Dubs also got away with a lot of blatant fouls, you're a fan of them so I know you're not gunna agree at all, but Memphis should of won that game last night. But if you're a fan you only see what you want don't you fucking deny it either. I'm not a fan of either team do from what I saw were a ton if calls that Memphis should of gotten that the refs let slide. 

• Like 1

Yeah man try to be a little more objective. To go as far and say "If anything, Dubs get fucked on a lot of calls" is ridiculous. As I said it happens all the time with strong teams don't come to me with "haters gonna hate" I'm not a hater at all I'm just being objective. 

• Like 1

If I was a hater I wouldn't have given your team credit several times like I have before. But I guess if you don't believe me, here you go:

Number of incorrect calls going for and against every NBA team since the L2M program began

Ce_hhGNUIAASES-.jpg

And this is in the last 2 minutes of close games, something the Warriors have not had a lot of, and yet they are still near the top of the list.

• Like 1

Look, I'm not saying they don't get the rub of the call sometimes.  It goes both ways.  There's already been some bad calls in this SA game.  BOTH ways.
Happens every game.

• Like 1

Yeah congrats on 72. Never imagined the record would ever be touched so it's phenomenal to see it actually happen. The game was pretty meaningless though, so I'm mainly paying attention to other teams for Playoff match-ups. In the West I'm hoping for Spurs-Grizzlies (b/c Memphis is injured as fuck), but anything works as long as they don't play Utah (they'd probably make the First Round harder than it should be). Clips-Mavs would be pretty cool to see too. In the East Cavs-Pacers would be a sick match-up (LBJ vs PG), and I hope Boston and Miami don't play each other because I legitimately believe either of them could knock out Cleveland in the 2nd round.

Still can't believe the Bulls aren't making the Playoffs, btw. It definitely feels like they're a Playoff team but they just underachieved so much that other teams jumped them.

I'm really hoping Dubs don't have to play Utah first up.  They match up best with GSW in my eyes, and they always give us a REAL good challenge!
Would much rather play Rockets!  (if they can make that 8-seed!)

If Miami beats Cleveland in the playoffs I would be the happiest fan girl alive :) I feel like that's our main goal right now so hopefully we can make it that far. I wonder what Lebron's reaction would be muahahaha. But yea I'm getting wayyy ahead of myself, we'll see what happens :3 

10 hours ago, Mitch. said:

I'm really hoping Dubs don't have to play Utah first up.  They match up best with GSW in my eyes, and they always give us a REAL good challenge!
Would much rather play Rockets!  (if they can make that 8-seed!)

I'm *pretty* sure they have to win out and Utah has to lose out. Could happen, but not likely (Utah has Dallas and LA Lakers left).

1 hour ago, Kingfrubby said:

If Miami beats Cleveland in the playoffs I would be the happiest fan girl alive :) I feel like that's our main goal right now so hopefully we can make it that far. I wonder what Lebron's reaction would be muahahaha. But yea I'm getting wayyy ahead of myself, we'll see what happens :3 

I think I'd take Miami over any team besides Boston, so hopefully they change seeds and don't play each other! I'm sick of LeBron being in the Finals so it's important those two teams stay in after the First Round.

• Like 1