NBA

Mitch.

5 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Game of the year so far, hands down!

Rockets Warriors?... Hell no.  Ugly game, two unlikeable teams.  Definitely not the best just because 2 OT

Durant should have passed that gw attempt Klay was wide open. Can't help the suspected chemistry issue there either.

So much for 82-0 projections.

11 hours ago, Mitch. said:

I'm in tears!  Shaq and Kenny pissing themselves laughing at Chuck while he's saying the Warriors are no good.  Haha, I don't know why that douche hates on them so much?!  Is it because Kerr and the Bulls would always beat them?

I think he is right, of course he is exaggerating but I don't think they will win it all this year. 

2 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

Rockets Warriors?... Hell no.  Ugly game, two unlikeable teams.  Definitely not the best just because 2 OT

Durant should have passed that gw attempt Klay was wide open. Can't help the suspected chemistry issue there either.

So much for 82-0 projections.

Chemistry issues? Haha they just won 12 games in a row and lost a really close game in double overtime. I've been watching them a lot and there haven't been any chemistry issues at all. They actually share the ball really well together. The problem the Warriors have is their defense. The Rockets were getting a lot of easy buckets last night.

And whoever said that they were going to go 82-0 are fucking stupid and know nothing about basketball.

21 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Chemistry issues? Haha they just won 12 games in a row and lost a really close game in double overtime. I've been watching them a lot and there haven't been any chemistry issues at all. They actually share the ball really well together. The problem the Warriors have is their defense. The Rockets were getting a lot of easy buckets last night.

And whoever said that they were going to go 82-0 are fucking stupid and know nothing about basketball.

Vegas projection algorithm or w.e was 82-0. Actually the big story this summer was some simulation was broken by the Warriors and went 85-0 or something.

Klay has definitely had a chemistry adjustment with Durant taking a lot of usage.  That was beyond clear early in the season. 

7 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Vegas projection algorithm or w.e was 82-0. Actually the big story this summer was some simulation was broken by the Warriors and went 85-0 or something.

Klay has definitely had a chemistry adjustment with Durant taking a lot of usage.  That was beyond clear early in the season. 

There was no chance the Warriors were going 82-0. That's just ridiculous.

Yeah Klay struggled early on but he has found his groove. He is averaging 23 points a game on 48% shooting over the last 12 games. What's even more incredible is that Durant is averaging 28ppg on 55% shooting.

I'm not disagreeing it's ridiculous. But that's what was projected.  On paper, it makes sense.  Warriors go 73-9.  Add Durant. On paper they get significantly better. Can only go up from 73-9.

I don't find either incredible. I expect those sort of numbers when teams have to plan for the other players too. That's part of what's annoying. Can't double anyone, have to stay tight on Klay, Curry, Green, etc. That's just childs play for any star.

7 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I really don't get the hate for Draymond Green.

I think it has something to do with him not being able to control his feet and the league not doing anything about it. Shit if they did okc would probably be in the finals last year.

Anyway yeah he kicked harden's face yesterday.

• Like 2

I never, ever thought they would go 82-0, and anyone who thought that was just ignorant.
And I get the hate for Draymond on the court because he can seem like a douche at times.  I think it also has to do with the fact that he is on the Warriors.
But love him or hate him, you can't deny he is a damn good player.

And I totally agree that KD should have given up to Klay for that shot.  Also didn't help that Curry fouled out either.  Even though he wasn't having a great game.  Just that extra threat would have been vital.  Anyhoo, I enjoyed the game.

Draymond is a pussy. Awful player. Would't like to have it on my team either if the argument comes up. I really don't like Durant and I'm not a big fan of Curry but these two are world class basketball player. Draymond is vocal about everything, kicking people, and is crying when somebody fights back, it's ridiculous. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Wow he did it AGAIN last night.

Anyone who defends this is absolutely ridiculous.  Dude dislocated his finger because of this, fuck Draymond such a disgrace I'd honestly ban him if he doesn't stop.

Wow. He has to get banned until he stops that. Too much is too much...

3 hours ago, ...and then said:

Draymond is a pussy. Awful player. Would't like to have it on my team either if the argument comes up. I really don't like Durant and I'm not a big fan of Curry but these two are world class basketball player. Draymond is vocal about everything, kicking people, and is crying when somebody fights back, it's ridiculous. 

lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EveryonebutOliveriswrong said:

lol

HAHAHA!
Anyone who thinks he's no good, doesn't watch him play enough.  Damn good defender, can handle the ball, great passer, and can score when needed.

I do wholeheartedly agree that he needs to stop that kicking action though.

29 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Defensive golden state fans to the rescue.

How the fuck is it being "defensive" when it's the truth? 
I hate LBJ, but there's no denying how good he is, and I don't let my judgement of him, overshadow the fact that he is good.  I'm not saying Draymond is Lebron, but it's the same thing.   Same with Westbrook. Can't stand him, but know he's a fucking great player!
You're just using your hatred of him, and the Dubs, factor in when you say he's an over rated player.