NBA

Mitch.

I could watch this all day. Not many players have the drive to teach themselves how to be efficient with their opposite hand. I see a lot of players in the league today who favor one hand so much that it actually makes their shot worse.

A lot of these moves by Kobe were just unstoppable because of the way he could work the defender and shoot the ball with his opposite hand. Especially the shot at 1:44 on Durant.

• Like 1

I watched a video analyzing how westbrook really needed to work on his left hand finishes because of the way he drives to the basket he can't finish good at all when it's not with his right hand. What can you say, almost no players have the dedication to work like Kobe did.

• Like 2

Kobe is undoubtedly best at 2 things.

1. Footwork

2. Determination/work ethic (tied with Jordan)

But left handed finishing? Idk I was just watching this video. 

Some of the left handed finishes in here are amazing and automatic.

Is there anyone more underrated than NJ Nets Vince Carter?  You could not draw up more a skilled scorer.  This is why I can't watch guys like Harden.. They are elementary compared to stuff like this and Kobe. Kids will never know though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nshesaid said:

What a night in the NBA.

Warriors get beat by Miami

Lebron chokes against Hornets

Bucks spank Rockets

It was the Pels who beat the Cavs.  And that was WITHOUT Davis!
All I can say, is thank fuck I was at work and didn't have to see that Dubs game!  Haha.

I'm loving this Bucks team.  Parker is a machine!

3 hours ago, Mitch. said:

It was the Pels who beat the Cavs.  And that was WITHOUT Davis!
All I can say, is thank fuck I was at work and didn't have to see that Dubs game!  Haha.

I'm loving this Bucks team.  Parker is a machine!

Waiters!

Pelicans!

Awesome stuff.

Kyrie with a nice game in the loss as well. Cavs have no momentum at the moment. 

30 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

LeBron is whining about needing a playmaker on the team. Bitch, you got yourself, Kyrie, and Love on that team and you won a damn championship. He's like a spoiled kid who gets tired from his toys quickly and wants new ones.

Seriously? This is just how these spoiled stars think these days. 

LeBron has always dipped at the first sign of adversity though, that's just who he is. He has horrible character, I'm convinced his pr guy/agent has just taught him to say better things over the years, because he used to say some awful shit

• Like 1

Adversity is when a man is introduced to himself - Einstein

This is why LeBron has so many haters, yet he doesn't get it. He truly doesn't get what adversity is, like he's never had to deal with it or is scared to death of it. Mix his obsession with attention and the spotlight and you just have an awful tough guy to root root for. And no I'm not just saying this because his one quote.

I guess when you're on the front cover of sports illustrated in 8th grade and guaranteed an NBA contract by high school, you're going to have a skewed sense of things

• Like 1

Miami winning 4 in a row now means Lakers have a 51% chance of keeping their draft pick! It's top 3 protected so if they end up with the 4th pick or higher then Philly keeps the pick which would suck. I'm quietly rooting for them to not win too many games so we don't miss out on drafting a possible star since this draft class is pretty decent.

What?? Guys how many times have we seen this year westbrook winning games in the final minute? Of course maybe his lost shots are more than his makes but still this year he has been remarkable in the clutch imo. Considering the fact that he will always be the one to take that shot.

• Like 1

Sure he has had some great moments at the end of games but I still wouldn't want him taking the last shots on my team. The guy is so out of control and takes some of the worst shots I've seen a player take. I'm not denying that Westbrook is playing some great basketball but a lot of people just look at his triple doubles and don't see the whole picture. He has had 4 games already this season with TEN turnovers. Same goes with Harden, both guys are averaging over 5.5 turnovers a game. I also don't get why he is shooting so many threes when he is only shooting 32% on the season. That goes back to the terrible shot selection. I've seen too many games where he pulls up for a contested 30 footer when he has open guys all over the court. I know it might seem like I'm being too critical of the guy but it's just frustrating seeing fans drool over his triple doubles and don't actually watch him play and see the things he does that hurts the team. Plus it's also shitty that he boxes out his big men just to add to his rebound totals.

• Like 1

I agree with your points Dylan although having a lot of turnover seems logical to me with how much he handles the ball. And it's his first year being the only alpha in his team so he may need some time to really adjust to this role. Of course I'm not saying everything he's been doing this season is great or that he hasn't taken some of the most stupid shots in the clutch this season but at the same time that's who he is. Remember that threes he hit in boston? He made them, okc won so he seemed awesome. But the shot selection was stupid af. So if he makes those shots (which he has proven he can sometimes) he's the hero when he doesn't he seems out of control.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, petros said:

I agree with your points Dylan although having a lot of turnover seems logical to me with how much he handles the ball. And it's his first year being the only alpha in his team so he may need some time to really adjust to this role. Of course I'm not saying everything he's been doing this season is great or that he hasn't taken some of the most stupid shots in the clutch this season but at the same time that's who he is. Remember that threes he hit in boston? He made them, okc won so he seemed awesome. But the shot selection was stupid af. So if he makes those shots (which he has proven he can sometimes) he's the hero when he doesn't he seems out of control.

Yeah I do agree that he is handles the ball a lot more now so we should expect more turnovers but having 4 games with ten turnovers is pretty bad. He has also had multiple 6 and 7 turnover games too. I would understand a little more if he had a terrible team around him but he has a decent group of guys supporting him. Anyways, I'm not hating on the guy! It's just a little frustrating hearing a lot of fans making out like he's having one of the greatest season by a player just by looking at his points, rebounds and assists.

• Like 1