NBA

Mitch.

Kings should have just shot themselves in the foot.   Although DMC gets a lot of techs and gets himself in the shit a fair bit, but he's their only decent productive player on both ends of the floor.     Bad move Kings, bad move.

29 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I think the Bulls need to trade Butler. Lol at the Lakers.  Fired two losers for another clueless guy.

Jim Buss was a loser but Kupchak did some great things for the team. He has just never built a team from the ground up before and was more know for making big trades.

Hiring Magic is an odd move for sure though. He is a great businessman but I'm not too sure on his ability to take complete control of a team.

Oh....   100 pages gents!  I must say, it's an absolute pleasure talking 'ball with you all!  Obviously a lot of arguments and disagreements, but I think everyone takes others opinions on board and I love it.  Could not have imagined it would have taken off like this when I started the topic last year. First thing I check now when I come to the boards!   The real part of the season is about to begin, I couldn't be more excited.  

Gents, to everyone who posts here and like me, has a passion for basketball, here's to all our teams staying fit and healthy for the rest of the season!  Bring it on!!!

• Like 5