NBA

Mitch.

13 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I don't care if your team consists of Shaq, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Patrick Ewing, if you have a chance to add Kevin Durant without giving up another superstar, you do it. 

Bogut screens literally made Curry a superstar.

I kid.

25 minutes ago, Chrisx37 said:

I'd say yes to the first one. But you have to wonder if last year's team is better. They seemed to have that perfect mix between star power, ball movement, lockdown defense complete with a rim protector, deep bench, etc. Even though Durant is one of the best in the league, they did sacrifice some of what made that team great to get a ball dominant player.

Everything went right last season. Down 3? It's cool Curry will heave one and it'll go. Nets can win if Lopez can hit a bunny from 18 inches out. He misses, game goes to OT Warriors win. 

Those things just just haven't been happening this season. I also believe that they're having a harder time bringing it every single night. Being ready to play every game last year was one of the craziest things about the 73 wins. 

They still have the ball movement, the lock down defense, the star power etc.  I'm frustrated at their recent play, but I'm not worried. 

• Like 1

Fuck, Warriors are missing KD on the defensive end more than anything imo.
When Steph leads the team in rebounding, there's something lacking.  Lol. 
Still not looking great, but hell, I'll take the W.

HUGE comeback win from Washington!
Celts blew it in the 4th after having a lead and coming back from a huge deficit too.
Was really hoping they would win to go just 1.5 games back from the Cavs.  I would love to see them take the 1 seed, and IT win MVP.

48 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Chandler Parsons is ruining our season. Everyone should check his numbers.

Absolutely no reason he should be starting still, word is front office is forcing the coach to

It's the worst when front office try to assert themselves too much into the playing side of things.  Yes, they buy the players and all that, but fuck, they also hire a coach to control the team!

I worked this morning, so I haven't had a chance to actually watch any games, but damn it seems like there was some good ones just looking at scores!

Pacers over Hawks by 1.
Suns over Celts by 3.
Wizards over Magic by 1.
And Jazz over Kings by 1 in OT!
Warriors only got Knicks by 7 too.

Biggest shock was Dallas beating by OKC 15!

33 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Dallas looks good lately. Always a fun team. 

I've been impressed with how Barnes has handled being one of the main offensive go-to's for his team.  Didn't get to see it much at GS with Steph and Klay.
I think Seth Curry has been playing great recently too.  Putting up some damn good numbers.

43 minutes ago, Mitch. said:

Bogurt just helped off the court in his first game with the Cavs.  Bumped knees with one of the Heat players...

Fractured left tibia it's been announced.  Fucking sucks.  Even though he's playing for the Cavs, he's an Aussie and has been one of my favorite Australian players.

Heat beat the Cavs AND we were missing two of your key players ;D We play so unselfish and these players have been playing the best ball of their career theyre such a fun team to watch right now. Our ball movement is beautiful I love it.  Obviously the Heat still have a lot to prove and improve on if we want to make the playoffs or even be a competitive playoff team but with the way we've been playing since the win-streak started (and I've seen every game) I honestly think we're at least a top 4 team in the East right now. I look forward to the rest of the season

Edit: The Heat went from 11-30 to 30-34, that's 19-4 and they've beaten the Rockets, Warriors, and the Cavs during that stretch