NBA

Mitch.

Tbh this season for the Cavs kind of reminds me of the Heat's last year with Lebron where they were the defending champs but weren't really playing like it and just had a kind of sloppy season and then fell apart in the finals. This Cavs team is definitely having more struggles though. I love how competitive all these teams are right now I'm REALLY excited for the playoffs I do not want finals rematch either and it seems like anything can happen 

14 minutes ago, petros said:

Just thinking of when Durant wins his first championship with the warriors and him having the attitude like "you all doubted me now I'm a winner", "me vs the world" and all that shit. Oh god it will be painful for me to watch.

Like when LeBron felt he overcame all odds with the Heat.

Unbearable.

Nothing was more satisfying then the Mavs and Spurs clowning them.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

I still am, I'm saying he deserves to finish his career with the Spurs.

@Mitch. or honestly Warriors?  He's sort of a splash father.  For like 10 minutes a game just come in like a Speight's role? But better?

Plus Curry used to warm up with the Raptors in 01' when Dell played for them. Would be kind of a cool circle.

1 hour ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

@Mitch. or honestly Warriors?  He's sort of a splash father.  For like 10 minutes a game just come in like a Speight's role? But better?

Plus Curry used to warm up with the Raptors in 01' when Dell played for them. Would be kind of a cool circle.

I wouldn't mind him on the squad, but I can't really see it happening...

1 hour ago, petros said:

Just thinking of when Durant wins his first championship with the warriors and him having the attitude like "you all doubted me now I'm a winner", "me vs the world" and all that shit. Oh god it will be painful for me to watch.

You really think he would come out acting like that, and saying that shit?
Fuck man, that's just showing your saltiness right there.  You're just making assumptions with zero credibility with that statement.

Just another reason to show your hate bro....

I wouldn't give a fuck what he says, as long as it's the Dubs raising the Larry O'Brien at the end of it.....   Lol.

Glad I wasn't watching that game then though.  Watching box-scores it seemed like they almost blew the game...  smh.

31 minutes ago, artofcompromise said:

That was a great game. Not a fan of either team but the Rockets got a ton of questionable foul calls all night long (39 free throws attempted to the Warrior's 16). But Klay's one of my favorite players to watch ever and he had Harden locked down all night long, and dropped a casual 25 along the way. I don't understand people who call him overrated, that dude is pure hustle. 

This is a reason I mentioned earlier that I don't think HOU can play finals.  They rely on the 3-ball and the FT line too much.
And if the shot behind the line isn't dropping, I don't think are much of a threat.

9 hours ago, Mitch. said:

You really think he would come out acting like that, and saying that shit?
Fuck man, that's just showing your saltiness right there.  You're just making assumptions with zero credibility with that statement.

Just another reason to show your hate bro....

Haha why would I be a hater seriously?

And you think he won't act like that? Okay man we'll see. I'll see you praising him for acting like that I'm sure.

• Like 1

Of course he's going to hug his mum,  Fuck, most players would.
Everyone is jumping to conclusions anyway.  IF the Dubs win the chip, THEN we can all scrutinize.  Simple.

Mitch just doesn't get it when it comes to Durant and the Warriors.  Always in defense mode.

It's no different than LeBron, someone you hate yet clearly would love and defended if he had joined your team, pretty hypocritical. They both act like it's them against the world.. After they both jumped ship and joined the easiest way out as possible. Then they get their title and talk about how great they are, cry, and ensure how hard it was. So essentially they are living a lie.

Because they're pussies.

• Like 3