NBA

Mitch.

27 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Heard a rumor the Spurs are wanting to replace tony Parker with Chris Paul in the future. That gets my basketball juices flowing!

Fingers crossed! Obviously they won't (nor do I want them to) get rid of TP. But he probably wouldn't mind playing a bench role with his age.

3 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Heard a rumor the Spurs are wanting to replace tony Parker with Chris Paul in the future. That gets my basketball juices flowing!

Eh Chris Paul isn't getting younger either.

He'd fit obviously though. I want them to get Vince Carter too lol.

If Conley's contract wasnt so massive, he's a perfect San Antonio fit as well

Well there goes my predeiction of Bucks in 5.  Lol.
Giannis has been shocking this game!

I hate those foul calls Harden gets.  Not just him though.  I hate when any player does it.  That pump fake, then lean into the defender when they get them off their feet.  Every player does it, but it's just so fucking annoying to watch!

1 minute ago, Mitch. said:

Well there goes my predeiction of Bucks in 5.  Lol.
Giannis has been shocking this game!

I hate those foul calls Harden gets.  Not just him though.  I hate when any player does it.  That pump fake, then lean into the defender when they get them off their feet.  Every player does it, but it's just so fucking annoying to watch!

Giannis was bad I think I jinx him whenever I watch he's not that good.

At least when it's from the pump fake it's kinda acceptable. When it's that stupid thing in the middle of the court when someone has his hands reached and just pulls up like he's gonna shoot and gets three free throws is what makes me angry.

1 hour ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Damn Bucks had a golden opportunity but couldn't get their offense going the entire game.

Lowry was falling apart again and hopefully the bucks didn't give him confidence at the end there.

Bucks in 7

I just hate when a player leans into the defender themselves.  I'd love to see a rule change, where no foul is called if the shooter initiates the contact themselves.  Shit, imagine how much Harden's FT attempts would drop!  Personally, I think it's an ugly look for the game. 

Every player does it though. I'm not just targeting Harden.  

• Like 1

What's sad, is that Memphis got a bad free throw disparity again even in Game 3 after the FIzdale rant and all.  It wasn't as blatant, but it still was questionable at times.  It doesn't seem like the league cares much to do the Grizzlies any favors.  

It's a shame, it's such a basketball town, Memphis, they really deserve it.  

9 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

What's sad, is that Memphis got a bad free throw disparity again even in Game 3 after the FIzdale rant and all.  It wasn't as blatant, but it still was questionable at times.  It doesn't seem like the league cares much to do the Grizzlies any favors.  

It's a shame, it's such a basketball town, Memphis, they really deserve it.  

There is truth in it of course and San Antonio gets favored by the refs in this series but just the fact that there is a disparity in free throws doesn't automatically mean that the refs favored a certain team.

San Antonio is simply a top defensive team and they often defend smart instead of committing a foul. 

It's not just the numbers.  If you watch the games, it's somewhat ridiculous how one thing gets called on one end and not the other.

I actually really like San Antonio, and I hate to be that guy, but it honestly feels like they hit every shot.  They're good, but I swear they're playing out of their minds on the shot making half the time. It's frustrating.

2 minutes ago, Mitch. said:

Conley needs to take over this game.  Everything needs to go through him for Memphis, imo.

Issue is, the team plays better 90% of the time when they go through Gasol every time.  But Gasol is a mediocre leader, he doesn't know how to step up like Conley does, pouts too much.  Conley is just a natural born leader and killer.  They'd be lost without him right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

10 Seconds went off the shot clock before they crossed half court!  That's an 8 seconds!  FUCK.  

I will stop posting though. I'm drinking at the same time and will just flood the boards.

You all know how that goes.

Peace go Grizzlies.

Fuck man!  Keep going!  I love mid-game posts.  I'm watching by myself at the moment, so I need people to talk to about the game!  Lol.

Grizz D really stepping up!

Oh!  VINCE FUCKING CARTER!

CONLEEYYYYYYYY!!