NBA

Mitch.

"LeBron James Reportedly 'Likely' to Join Lakers or Clippers as 2018 Free Agent"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2715747-lebron-james-reportedly-likely-to-join-lakers-or-clippers-as-2018-free-agent

One more big career move for LeBron? I could actually see him joining the Lakers just to try and prove he can win in the West and not keep hearing that the East is so weak.

1 hour ago, Dylan_ said:

"LeBron James Reportedly 'Likely' to Join Lakers or Clippers as 2018 Free Agent"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2715747-lebron-james-reportedly-likely-to-join-lakers-or-clippers-as-2018-free-agent

One more big career move for LeBron? I could actually see him joining the Lakers just to try and prove he can win in the West and not keep hearing that the East is so weak.

Yeah boiiii sign me up for me this. The King about to make life miserable for the Warriors. 

10 minutes ago, Blink 18Feldmann said:

Not sure anyone was expecting anything else other than an empty GS championship?

I love how you guys like to pretend to have overcome such adversity.

Who was pretending to overcome adversity?

Empty championship though?   Doesn't feel so empty to me. 

And there is no way LBJ comes to the West.  Dude knows he has it way too easy in the East!

8 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Who was pretending to overcome adversity?

Empty championship though?   Doesn't feel so empty to me. 

KD has been spouting terrible PR nonsense about it since he joined GS and then continued to do it after winning.  He's pretty delusional. 

I know you probably can't see it/understand it as a GSW fan, but no fan of literally any other team in the league cares at all about this title.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ghent's Brother said:

KD has been spouting terrible PR nonsense about it since he joined GS and then continued to do it after winning.  He's pretty delusional. 

I know you probably can't see it/understand it as a GSW fan, but no fan of literally any other team in the league cares at all about this title.

To be fair, he's been spouting terrible PR nonsense for years now. Ever since he tried to be a badboy against the media and what not.. do you remember that? 

9 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Im sure Lebron's happy with his triple double. Its just a meaningless footnote in the grand scheme of things. He just doesnt have the competitiveness of other athletes. Never has, never will. Still one of the best ever obviously but its the same old Lebron attitude. 

A meaningless triple double in a meaningless finals in a meaningless playoffs.  Pretty great year wasn't it..

I think LeBron is super competitive. He just gets scared very easily and can't carry the killer mindset all game like Kobe or Jordan. But I get your point and agree. 

This thread has turned absolutely awful.  

Whackjob anti-Warriors fans saying the most ridiculous shit that makes zero sense, Warriors fans trolling back with pictures of the snake. 

I openly rooted for injury to every single player on GS's roster.  Career ending, life altering injury (maybe Durant will tear both ACL's jet-skiing this summer); but for some of you to say "Curry isn't as happy now" or whatever the line is just makes me cringe.  

At the same time, this championship was hollow as fuck for everyone not a fan or player of the GSW.  

Can we talk about the draft or something? 

3 minutes ago, OliverTrump said:

Warriors don't have a pick, why would we talk about the draft?

To at least stop all of the soap-opera talk going on.  

PLZ. 

"Yeah but like, how happy do you really think Curry was?  Scale of 1-10?"  Vomit. 

Honestly if my team won the championship I'd be calling out of work the next day and be watching re runs all day and the highlights.  Heck I've done that during big games before of my team or when the Mavs won, who I'm not even a giant fan of or anything it was just miraculous.

Just further shows how hollow and lame the championship was for all, I don't blame you. 

Not even exaggerating in the slightest, the sports bar I watched game 5 at had about 4 Warriors fans there and the rest were just watching to watch.  All 4 of them literally did the same golf clap the entire game after each big basket or selling moment. Just three good claps and a smile. 3 CLAPS AND A SMILE.  You guys just sealed a championship, no cheers, no standing up and getting excited, no nothing. I remember a bar in tears and on the ground overwhelmed when the Cubs won the last series. I remember even seeing people screaming last year when the cavs one. First Warriors championship my friend was sprinting around the house in joy.

This championship meant shit.

• Like 1