NBA

Mitch.

If AD ends up in LA for Lonzo, Zubac and Kuzma I still don't see the lakers being a problem. I mean yeah you have lebron and ad but nothing else really besides that. Plus I always thought Lebron fits better with a smaller than him guy. Like dwade and especially irving. 

I'd rather wait for Boston's assets in summer if I'm the Pelicans though. 

14 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

The funniest thing about the Rockets to me is they have last year's MVP, a guy dropping 50,60 point games constantly, Chris Paul etc, and they can BARELY fill half of their stadium. 

I know places like OKC, Utah, Spurs, Warriors etc have extremely loyal fanbases, but the fucking Charlotte Hornets probably have better attendance than the trash Rockets. 

Harden was 7th in fan voting for the all Star game. In the West.  A guy who's statistically dropping 30+ ppg lol. 

The fans aren't the best but I'd struggle to support that team too.  I bet they sold out with Yao or Olajuwan days

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chrisx37 said:

Glad to see everyone here also hates Harden. I saw some explanation from a ref that his stepback was legal because of a "zero" step. The league just lets him do whatever he wants.

The zero step thing is literally made up because they're that desperate for super stars that draw in fans. 

3 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Lakers have sold out every game this season.  But that's the Lebron effect.

Psh, a large handful of Laker fans don't even really love LeBron because Kobe meant so much to them and LeBron is like a team hopper and older, less exciting now.

They have more excitement for Kuzma, Ball, young guys from what I can see

He still has the fucking audasity to have a cry to ref too!
And it's clearer than day that he used his off arm to push off!  (Like he does on most plays too)
I honestly can't remember the last player to get away with as much shit as he does, and still get showered in praise.  It'a fucking ridiculous.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the Lakers vs Celtics game last night. Pretty incredible to witness Rondo hit a game winner against his former team.

Its also insane how effortless LeBron makes it all seem live. It looks like he’s out there playing a pick up game and the next thing he’s got a 25 point triple double.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

I was at the Lakers vs Celtics game last night. Pretty incredible to witness Rondo hit a game winner against his former team.

Its also insane how effortless LeBron makes it all seem live. It looks like he’s out there playing a pick up game and the next thing he’s got a 25 point triple double.

By effortless you mean boring?  When I think effortless I think someone like Tracy McGrady, Curry, etc.  LeBron looks like a stiff to me.

6 hours ago, NJansaid said:

By effortless you mean boring?  When I think effortless I think someone like Tracy McGrady, Curry, etc.  LeBron looks like a stiff to me.

Nah watching him live was completely different. He controlled that game with ease and got so many of his teammates open looks. Played the perfect floor general in that 3rd quarter. 

I really love that everyone is hating on James Harden right now including fans and legends and other stars.  You can't even deny it anymore, he flops more than he tries to score, rarely plays D, and travels 90% of his step backs.  The league is remarded for letting that go for so long and never doing anything about it now Harden thinks it's okay and he's a HOF type player.

No way Harden is a star in any other era, it's all due to the no defense rules now and desperate for stars.

Also, glad the LeBron Jordan talks are put to rest quickly.  Not even a discussion.

• Like 3

Harden is just boring as fuck to watch!
There was a game just the other day, where Rocks were up 15+ and he was STILL out there to make sure he got his 30.  There was less than 60 seconds left in the game when he got there.
That's why he will never win anything.  He cares more about personal accomplishments than anything else.

I don't see Rocks getting out of the first round.  Especially when the refs don't call his flopping on every drive.  Not to mention he's one of the most inefficient players going.
I get so fucking frustrated watching him play.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NJansaid said:

ASG was actually decent though. Could watch Curry and Giannis on the same team all day and Dirk bombing 3s

I was working, so was unable to watch it. 
Highlights looked fucking insane though!
Some of the assists for were insane!  Both ways.

Loved seeing players mic'd up too.