NBA

Mitch.

You guys see the video of Kyrie talking to Durant about "two max slots!! it's time man!".....yessssssss fucking leave the West snake boi. 

Also, Curry talking to a coach (Coach Bud? I can't remember) about how Harden "hates the Rockets offense" and how he wants to play somewhere with beautiful basketball.  

5 hours ago, Mitch. said:

I was working, so was unable to watch it. 
Highlights looked fucking insane though!
Some of the assists for were insane!  Both ways.

Loved seeing players mic'd up too.

Yeah it was one of the better ones. The drafting makes them try a bit harder.  Everyone was making their signature stuff on Giannis team. It's funny how Giannis has one mode, all out competitive even on an all star game, excited as fuck to have him and Curry lead this league instead of entitled fuck face LeBron.

It's crazy how much more fun team Giannis was having than team LeBron.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I was just joking lol.  He's a Thunder player I assumed you'd figure out I was being a blatant homer............

Yeah I did bro.   Just wanted to be a cunt and clarify though......    ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

You guys see the video of Kyrie talking to Durant about "two max slots!! it's time man!".....yessssssss fucking leave the West snake boi. 

Also, Curry talking to a coach (Coach Bud? I can't remember) about how Harden "hates the Rockets offense" and how he wants to play somewhere with beautiful basketball.  

He'd have fucking NOTHING if he wasn't playing ISO the whole time though.   Legit!

50 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Kyrie to the Warriors for the MLE?

Real smoke coming out about Kyrie and Durant to the...CLIPPERS.  I'm not sure how much I believe that, but they are swinging hard.  And since Durant is a little pussy who wants to prove he can win on his own now, he'd instantly be the best Clipper to ever play for the franchise.  Makes sense.

19 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Real smoke coming out about Kyrie and Durant to the...CLIPPERS.  I'm not sure how much I believe that, but they are swinging hard.  And since Durant is a little pussy who wants to prove he can win on his own now, he'd instantly be the best Clipper to ever play for the franchise.  Makes sense.

He's going to stay for a 4peat

23 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

KD ain’t staying.

Can't see it happening.  He wants to get paid what he's worth and Dubs won't be able to go that deep into the luxury cap.  
I think he leaves.  
Though if he leaves, I think they make a bigger play for Cousins.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Can't see it happening.  He wants to get paid what he's worth and Dubs won't be able to go that deep into the luxury cap.  
I think he leaves.  
Though if he leaves, I think they make a bigger play for Cousins.

The Warriors can offer him the most money. Though unlikely, if there was going to be a sacrifice to the luxury tax it would be Klay. 

Can’t offer Cousins more than like 6.7 mil, he gone. 

I don't get what you don't understand.  It's not fun watching stacked teams, it never has been.

The underdog team was a blast, great energy and chemistry and easy to root for.  

I think Curry, Klay, Barnes, Green, Bogut, Iggy was deadly though, everyone knew their role and Curry just went crazy behind those illegal Bogut screens.

I've also never got that excited watching Durant tbf.  Elite scorer, not necessarily exciting.

7 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I don't get what you don't understand.  It's not fun watching stacked teams, it never has been.

The underdog team was a blast, great energy and chemistry and easy to root for.  

I think Curry, Klay, Barnes, Green, Bogut, Iggy was deadly though, everyone knew their role and Curry just went crazy behind those illegal Bogut screens.

I've also never got that excited watching Durant tbf.  Elite scorer, not necessarily exciting.

Ok you go get excited about the 2018-19 Pacers and I’ll go get excited the 2018-19 Warriors and we’ll call a truce. 

37 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Ok you go get excited about the 2018-19 Pacers and I’ll go get excited the 2018-19 Warriors and we’ll call a truce. 

Why are you so butthurt/entitled about this, I promise you I am being genuine here and not a hater, the team is boring to watch. 3s get boring, stacked teams aren't that exciting.

I love Curry, he's fun to watch. Klay can heat up. That's as far as it goes from an outside perspective.

I'd consider the Bucks exciting, Celtics, Nuggets, Thunder of Westbrook knew how to move the ball.  

7 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

You're being entitled.  If someone doesn't like the Bucks or thinks Gianni's travels too much I'm not gonna throw a fit.

I’m not being entitled. I’m laughing at the notion that arguably the greatest team of all time isn’t exciting. From the same guy that thought the team was better with Barnes than Durant. 

But yeah, not a hater.