NBA

Mitch.

29 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Yeah so much trouble with still Curry Klay Green Boogie Livingston.

Might actually get some elite chemistry again.

Livingston is washed, Cousins is gone, Dray has regressed and most importantly the better teams in the league are way better than they were 4 years ago. 

As I've stated, I don't think KD stays next year.  Yes, I know GSW can pay him the most, but I think KD wants to 'prove' he can lead his own team.  Because when it comes down to it, the Dubs will always be Steph's team, and even though KD is the best all-round player on the team, I think it pisses him off that people don't see it as HIS team. Even if he does leave, I still think GSW will be one of the teams to beat though.

As for other teams who I think are exciting and fun to watch...   I love OKC when they are on their game.  PG13 isn't getting enough love imo.  He's been flat out ballin' this year!
Love watching Philly too! (Aussie connection there helps)
I have also found Nets games enjoyable too.

Long post, but I haven't been on for a while and missed a bit!  Haha.

OH!   Rockets and Harden still blow, and are the most boring team to watch.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, NJansaid said:

They were better with Barnes and Bogut than Durant.  How can you even deny that anymore, they clearly don't have the chemistry anymore and definitely aren't winning 73 games.

Durant is 10x the player than either of them but sometimes chemistry matters more.  Green and him don't always get along, Curry isn't always the alpha anymore who gives them their magic.

Hate to break it to you but a lot of people find Warriors ball unexciting. It's majority 3s or easy layups from defenses unable to defend the three..

Why do you care so much if people don't find it exciting, it doesn't mean they're bad.

The Bucks take 4 more 3’s per game and average 10 more points in the paint. Bucks are 5th in pace, Warriors are 10th meaning the Warriors are in the half court more. 

And I was under the impression you loved the Bucks style of play!

11 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Steph or KD?

KD has never been an extra exciting player to watch.  Steph however has, but Giannis in the paint will always be more exciting than current Steph.

He's toned down on his f you threes quite a bit since Durant joined.

7 hours ago, NJansaid said:

KD has never been an extra exciting player to watch.  Steph however has, but Giannis in the paint will always be more exciting than current Steph.

He's toned down on his f you threes quite a bit since Durant joined.

He went 10/16 the other day.   Toned down?
He's also amazing at finishing at the rim.  But people only see him as a 3 point shooter.

14 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

PG is out tonight against Philly...time for a classic Russ game.  Triple-dub, 10/30 shooting haha. 

How do you like watching that? I hate inefficient players personally, Russ is okay because he brings it every night but I'll never take him seriously because of how bad some of his misses are. I'd be pissed having to deal with that.

3 hours ago, NJansaid said:

How do you like watching that? I hate inefficient players personally, Russ is okay because he brings it every night but I'll never take him seriously because of how bad some of his misses are. I'd be pissed having to deal with that.

How did people deal with Kobe Bryant?