NBA

Mitch.

1 minute ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Well without KD we get a godamn shot up when we’re up 4 with the ball and 40 seconds left. 

Too much star power isn't a good thing, one day you'll agree with me. I don't like the Cousins signing unless they lose one of Durant Green or Klay

3 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Too much star power isn't a good thing, one day you'll agree with me. I don't like the Cousins signing unless they lose one of Durant Green or Klay

Verdict is still out on Cousins, but the Warriors don’t have too much star power because of the system and their unselfishness. 

Throwing out a random all star team might now always work. The Warriors do. 

29 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Verdict is still out on Cousins, but the Warriors don’t have too much star power because of the system and their unselfishness. 

Throwing out a random all star team might now always work. The Warriors do. 

But if you add selfish players it can get problematic...

Durant plays unselfish but he is a selfish person so it's okay for now I guess minus pissing Green possibly Curry off at times..

Cousins is hands down a selfish player, jury is still out we will see. He'd be a dumbass not to adapt but it is Cousins afterall. I liked McGee in there personally after Bogut left.  He fits with those guys.

So stoked Bogut is going back to the Dubs!
He's the reason I started following them when he was traded there.  
I think he can show he's still one of the premier passes in the game when it comes to big men.
Solid defender too.

7 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Wow Warriors might actually be good again.  

Most underrated player of their prime days with all his illegal screens.

Tristan Thompson destroyed GSW inside when Bogut went down in that finals series.  Very underrated defender.

29 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Warriors are just in cruise control right now. 

That was a meaningless March game.

I don't buy that. They are still implementing Boogie and only 1 game ahead from losing HCA.

7 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Always loved Bogut even when he was on Milwaukee.  Just please, dont let him injure PG or Russ...or Steven.  

Go after Patterson or someone lol. 

Bogut was a pain in Milwaukee, literally never healthy, not that that's his fault. 

I keep trying to tell myself that these losses are 'just a regular season game loss', but that was the worst loss in the Steve Kerr era.
I still think it's going to be hard for the Dubs to get beat 4 out of 7 games, but I'm no where near as confident as other years.
Not feeling Boogie being out there as much as I thought I would tbh.

I don't know how Kings fans put up with his whining for 6 years because I've dealt with it a month and it is tiresome.

I think the difference between he and Draymond is that Draymond gets fired up. Cousins looks like he might burst into tears at any given moment.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Mah 80's defense!

Players would adapt to any of the rules, just the nature of the game.  But defense is way way softer and whistle heavy, can't blame the players blame the game.

It's annoying but I don't get the point of arguing it.