NBA

Mitch.

17 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Harden exposing himself once again in the playoffs with absolutely horrendous games.

As is Lowry, as is Westbrook a bit.

But but but....  MVP is regular season only!   Hahahha.

How?!
That was DEEP. AS. FUCK!
When someone is on, their on.

Thought Russ was settling for way too many jumpers in that 4th though.
Good game in the end.  Great comeback from POR.

3 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Respect on that shot. I think everyone's reaction was the same "why would you shoot that far away??" Then BANG.  

Such a ballsy shot when they only needed 2 lol

That's what I was thinking! 
Can't blame PG for not closing out though.  I never thought Dame would have shot from that deep!

Well it's not that ballsy shot when you're tied. It would be ballsy if they were down by one. Man you guys know I'm an okc fan so you probably think I'm mad and that's why I'm saying this but I love Lillard he's probably my second favorite pg in the league with Rose.

I wasn't disappointed we lost I was disappointed when we lost game 4 it was only right we got our asses kicked now in portland with Dame going for 50 on us. We played weak the entire series, this is the first time I'm actually feeling disappointed by my favorite all time player Russ and in general being an okc fan for the past 6 years has been just a huge disappointment. 

For real this is it. Westbrook needs to change some things and do some soul searching, pg needs to realize he has to step up in april and may and june not december and january.

Adams needs to be traded mainly because our stupid front office game him 25 mil and now we're paying a guy as much as Giannis to sit on the bench in 4rth quarter since he can't defend and takes 6 shots per game.

Stupid cunt Donovan literally 2 years earlier saw the rockets in front of his eyes destroying him with the pnr on Kanter every posetion to the point he couldn't play him anymore and still couldn't get his team to run the pnr.

Ferguson is barely good enough to come from the bench.

Shrooder needs to be traded as well to get some shooters.

If things with this team don't drastically change this off season I'm out. 

I guess ballsy wasn't the word, moreso silly.  They needed 1 point and he should have drove or something with all that time for the easiest shot possible, instead launched a 37 footer step back lol..

That was sick though, need some more guys like Dame in the league. 

Also fuck Westbrook.

14 hours ago, NJansaid said:

Lol at Harden and CP3. Flop flop flop, complain they stop calling those in playoffs. Same story.

Giannis really disappointing g1

It's fucking hilarious!  CP3 is the biggest mug in the game, and only gets away with shit because he is the president on the players association.
If the league wants to go by the letter of the law, in the rule book, contact with a ref is not a fine, but an automatic one game suspension. 
He also through out his leg in Klay's groin on the last play too.  He's a fucking mug.

And how's Houston coming out about the fucking analysis they did on game 7 last year.  Haha.
I bet it didn't mention how many missed calls the Dubs may have had too.
I actually think being so open and so constant with blaming the officials could even work against them.

Still don't see how they can be crying so much though.  They took more fta than GS did.  And they were AWAY FROM HOME!  They are seriously the most annoying fucking team to watch!

@Mitch., @OliversAPilotNow as a die-hard Thunder fan, Westbrook lover, and Kevin Durant hater, I am officially rooting harder than ever for Golden State to bust out the brooms against the Rockets. 

https://deadspin.com/the-rockets-are-only-embarrassing-themselves-1834393282

Fuck Houston, fuck Harden.  Just an embarrassment.  I hope KD averages 50ppg for the rest of the series.  

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

@Mitch., @OliversAPilotNow as a die-hard Thunder fan, Westbrook lover, and Kevin Durant hater, I am officially rooting harder than ever for Golden State to bust out the brooms against the Rockets. 

https://deadspin.com/the-rockets-are-only-embarrassing-themselves-1834393282

Fuck Houston, fuck Harden.  Just an embarrassment.  I hope KD averages 50ppg for the rest of the series.  

Come on, Harden only wants a fair chance. 

Seriously though could they be any less likeable?

8 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

Come on, Harden only wants a fair chance. 

Seriously though could they be any less likeable?

Honestly no.  With the Warriors it's a hatred, but I respect them.  I hate them for how good they all are.  The rockets are ruining the game, they barely sell out the stadium.  

I'm so triggered. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

They're the least likeable team in sports imo. So glad they get to be exposed like this. 

Honestly can't think of any other team that treats their sport like this.  It's basically like a complete tool using every exploit possible in a game and pretending it's earned.

I honestly can't stand watching them.  They annoy the hell out of me!  Most boring team in the league.
I'm glad I'm at work today so I can only check box-scores and don't have ti sit through them.
Will only watch (bits of) when I'm off, or it's a close-out game.

If they end up making it past GSW, I will not be watching anymore of the West, only the East.  They are incredibly insufferable.

• Like 1

That was definitely a statement win by Philly.
I think this is going to be a massive test for the Raps.
1-5, Sixers could very well be the best starting team in the East.