NBA

Mitch.

Warriors aren't gonna keep dlo. They will trade him. They just didn't wanna lose kd for nothing. Funny how kd helped a team that stayed for only 3 years and didn't care about playing him injured but said "fuck you okc I'll wait four days to leave you and lose me for nothing and have no time to react too" to the team that built his career. 

Plus:

KD felt like a “distant second fiddle” to Steph in Golden State, per Marc J. Spears

Wasn't that the story with Russ too? How he felt second to the love of the front office to Russ? What a fucking baby. 30 year old millionaire but a fucking crying teenager in head. Fuck him. @JarJarBlinks the only one  feeling I'm not overreacting I'm sure. 

9 minutes ago, petros said:

Warriors aren't gonna keep dlo. They will trade him. They just didn't wanna lose kd for nothing. Funny how kd helped a team that stayed for only 3 years and didn't care about playing him injured but said "fuck you okc I'll wait four days to leave you and lose me for nothing and have no time to react too" to the team that built his career. 

Plus:

KD felt like a “distant second fiddle” to Steph in Golden State, per Marc J. Spears

Wasn't that the story with Russ too? How he felt second to the love of the front office to Russ? What a fucking baby. 30 year old millionaire but a fucking crying teenager in head. Fuck him. @JarJarBlinks the only one  feeling I'm not overreacting I'm sure. 

Pretty much you summed it up.  Durant is obviously the best player between him and Russ but he was NEVER the leader of the team.  Russ was the one the players listened to, despite what the media says, and Durant hated it.  

Now one of the biggest children is going to teammate with a guy who is equally a head case.  It might be great, but I think the Nets have a chance of imploding when Durant comes back from injury. 

I think the Warriors should be secretly thankful he's gone.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, petros said:

Plus:

If the Spears thing is true than that’s just KD running circles around his own head. The whole point of him signing with Oakland was to be able to focus on just balling. 

As for trading Russell, when? He’s going to be here at least a full season. It’s a fantastic move if for no other reason than we won’t have to run Steph into the ground. I think they’ll try and squeeze in a couple months of Klay and evaluate the fit then. 

So stoked Dubs were able to keep Looney.  Hes developing into such a good young player imo.

From what I've been reading, there's a lot going around that D-Lo is pretty much just going to be a stand-in for Klay while he's out.
Could turn into him running the second unit in the end though.  I'm pretty sure Livingston is hanging it up, and no Iggy.  that's the loss I'm most pissed about.  Way more than KD even!

What a fucking bitch. Just when you think you can't hate a guy more. I genuinely dislike that person I don't even know I used to idolize. I've been watching sports all my life. I never cared enough to dislike a player or whatever and I care about football(soccer) more than I care about the nba. But man this fucking dude. And he contacted steven a to tell him he was lying. And a day or two later Kendrick Perkins said it was all real. How can you be such a bitch? There is no other word about him.

@Mitch. how would you view it if Leonard decided to go to the lakers? We had a lot of convos about that and you were always saying we where exaggerating and that what kd joining the warriors wasn't a bitch move. Would you view Kawhi joining the lakers as a bitch move?

4 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Kawhi joining the Lakers is a a lot different . 

The dude has already won 2 championships and 2 finals MVP’s.

Plus he is also from LA so it would be a homecoming for him. 

Yeah and it’s different because the Lakers will have acquired 3 top 7 players in 12 months all because they were super duper 15-30 years ago. KD went to an established home grown core. 

So Kawhi can suck it if he goes to LA and the Lakers can suck it 

Kd to the warriors was a 10/10 bitch move.

Lebron joining the heat was 7/10 bitch move. Kawhi  joining the lakers now same thing. Not that big of a bitch as kd of course but still.

The super stars are supposed to be joined by good players and compete each other. At least that's how I view it. The superstars of each era are like 5-6, I don't want to see 2 of them in the same team.

• Like 1

Kawhi is from LA and I’m pretty sure he’s always wanted to play for the Lakers.

Plus the Lakers have always been a team to build around free agency or trades so it’s not surprising that they could end up with Lebron, AD and Kahwi.

• Like 1

I don't care if it's the lakers or the bucks. If you're Kahwi and join lebron and ad that's a bitch move. Especially when you've talked about how joining super teams isn't really your thing.

I don't know what he's gonna do but if he doesn't join the lakers next year is gonna be wild.

It's really not that much of a bitch move in comparison.  Lebron weasled out like a bitch always pointing fingers at his teammates, tampering with Wade and Bosh to make it as coddled and easy as possible to get to the finals riding Wade's experience and an overly stacked team.  The fact he went 2-5 with that much handed to him just made him more of a bitch.  It also was the first time really (I don't want to hear about Boston) and super desperate.

KD we don't need to go into much detail...he joined a 73-9 team, that just beat him after he shit the bed up 3-1.  The team also did not need him at all to keep winning.  Just really douchey altogether.

Kawhi..won a championship with the Spurs as a key player and FMVP, left the Spurs and won a championship for a city that's never won before and FMVP again...  he's kind of like a Shaq at this point joining the Heat.. I don't see much wrong with it other than yes that's a stacked team.  He's not tampering around or ditching his teams though, Toronto knew going in to the season he is going to be an unrestricted FA after the season and probably gone.  5/10 bitch move.

Well well well!
Kawaii to the fucking CLIPS!!!  I truly thought it was only down to TOR and Lakers!  And thought it would stay with the Raps.  What a fucking curveball!

PLUS, Paul George traded to the Clips too!  That is fucking nuts!  2 of the best 2-way players in the league on the same team!  They are gonna be ballin' next season!  Wish I had've known earlier, and I would have put money on Clips for the 1 seed!

Apologies to Lakers fans, but fuck this makes me laugh!  Hahaha.

He's probably not easy to play with as another guy who needs the ball, like he's way too ball dominant and not that offensively skilled to warrant it.  I like Westbrook for his tenacity and competitiveness, but sometimes he thinks he's Iverson with the ball and all the pull ups.

Lakers can still compete if they get a few pickups, but not sure they're the favorite they could have been. LeBron AD and Kuzma is still a good trio.

Well that was unexpected! Holy shit.

Credit to Kawhi for not wanting to start a super team at the Lakers. 

Lakers just need to surround Lebron and AD with shooters and a decent PG.

The league is going to be exciting next season!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LittleRebelGirl said:

He's probably not easy to play with as another guy who needs the ball, like he's way too ball dominant and not that offensively skilled to warrant it.  I like Westbrook for his tenacity and competitiveness, but sometimes he thinks he's Iverson with the ball and all the pull ups.

I know and I kinda agree. But at least he's real. Not a crying bitch. "Unfinished business" smh. He signed for 4 years. He knew the team and knew the team didnt have flexibility to change drastically. And he stayed. And a year later he demands a trade. At least Russ is a man not a cry baby. He keeps trying and keeps going at it. 

Respect to kawhi though for not joining a super team and recruiting a player like pg not another huge super star. The league is exciting for next year. 

I hope something would happen and Russ would go to a contender. Okc will enter rebuild mode they shouldn't have a 30 year old Russ in their roster. He's 30, not 37.