NBA

Mitch.

1 hour ago, petros said:

I hate the Rockets as we all have here. I was upset he moved there instead of Miami. 

Thought about it more and I've accepted it and I'm rooting for them to win now. That's how much I love the brodie.

Something all you saying Russ is a ballhog should consider is Russ this year was letting schroeder and pg to handle the ball a lot. He actually was 15 in usage rate.

I will say that Harden seems to talk fondly about his time in OKC, and obviously Russ loves the fans, makes me feel a little better.  I will root for them for sure, as much as it sucks for me to say that. 

Also, SGA is going to be really fucking good for the Thunder.  Just gotta wait for the next disgruntled star to want out (KAT?), Presti has millions of picks to handout. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 1:07 AM, JarJarBlinks said:

D'antoni's entire system is based on speed and 3's and lobs.  Remember the Steve Nash Suns?  

Stack the paint and stop Russ from getting to the rim/pick and roll with Capela, oh ok, here's Harden, Tucker, etc just waiting to knock down a three.   Keep defenders on the wing and devote all energy on stopping Harden and the shooters? Oh ok, have fun with Westbrook knifing down the lane at the basket for either a dunk or a pocket pass to a big man. 

The only players who need to touch the ball are Harden and Russ.  They don't move the ball and haven't since the emergence of Harden, there is plenty of time to split the ball between both of them.  I think it's going to work extremely well or Westbrook wouldn't have requested to be traded to Houston.  

I appreciate what you're saying, I just still don't think it's going to work.  At least CP could still shoot somewhat.  I think the only reason WB asked for a trade there, is so he could love it up with Harden.

Still, can't see HOU winning anything either way.  Which makes me happy considering I know average Dubs are going to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

fuck him so hard.  little bitch planning on coming back to OKC like some hero, fuck you dude.  go warm yourself on a heat lamp

I would have been fine with the quote if he said "if I miss that's my fault, but not a choke"

Something actually wrong with this guy

16 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

I would have been fine with the quote if he said "if I miss that's my fault, but not a choke"

Something actually wrong with this guy

at least we get a full year of him sidelined.  Can't wait for the inevitable implosion in Brooklyn and the "KD and Kyrie want out" rumors to start flying.

• Haha 1

https://sports.yahoo.com/steph-curry-fires-back-kevin-182111292.html

Wow, Kevin Durant seriously is a toxin.

Does he really think he's above the Warriors? Does he know they accomplished as much and more without him?

"Our approach is only successful for the first two rounds"

Like what?

I found it amusing how he basically ripped on the Dubs' system, yet it made him be able to score so much easier and see so many more open shots.
If it wasn't for the shooting of GSW, he wouldn't have gotten close to the numbers he was getting.

I still can't believe he came out and ripped so hard on GSW after he won 2 rings with them.  He won't win anything again now.
I've always tried to give KD the benefit of doubt seeing as he was playing on the Dubs, but seeing him now, I can't believe how insecure and childish he is.

• Like 1

Mind you, I always said he was a bit of a dick, and preferred the 'original' Dubs over him.
He was just a great asset to have on scoring.

Oh, he only became an elite defender once he was coached by Ron Adams too, so he can thank GSW for improving his game there also.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 5:40 AM, petros said:

Tbf Mitch you always shitted on us when we were bitching about him and he was still on your team. You don't have the right to complain now sorry :P

I never "shitted" on you at all.
Wasn't reallt complaining either.
Just saying how I found it funny that he was hating on the Dubs' system.  A system that won him 2 chips.  Lol.

7 hours ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

I bet the Dubs chemistry is back to sky high after the removal of Durant.  I'd be worried this year.  Might be the return of Curry owning the league.

Wouldn't surprise me if he leads the league in PPG and hits the 50/40/90 club again.