NBA

Mitch.

I'd much rather have Giannis than Westbrook on my team.  Both can brick shots like there's no tomorrow but Giannis won't shoot you out of a game.  He's way more valuable I don't know what you're talking about Westbrook causes headaches, Giannis is pretty invested as a team first player which goes farther.  Westbrook is more talented but definitely would rather have Giannis in 2019

• Like 1

Fuck, Trey with the dagger again!  That kid is damn good.

Good game by Russ today.  Saved that game for the Rocks.  Was massive. 
Harden was fucking shit.  Those numbers were disgusting!  Hahah.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mitch. said:

I'm just glad I'm at work and didn't have to sit through that abomination.

I didn’t catch it, but I get score updates at the end of each quarter & that was sad enough. Such a young team with an All Star out for the season....it’s gonna be a bit before we get it together this season, but next year will be our year again anyway. Gonna have to deal with some shit games his year, it is what it is. 

27 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Thunder play @ Houston tonight and I don't think I can watch it. 💔

Thunder fan? I’d be a happy Thunder fan this year....finally got rid of no ring Russ. That dude is so talented, but can’t figure out how to share success. I still don’t see him winning even with Harden, two of the biggest personalities in basketball & they don’t really mesh with anyone. I don’t see them fitting together either, but I could be wrong....they are apparently great friends.  They’re gonna be very interesting to watch this season. 

6 minutes ago, heater said:

Thunder fan? I’d be a happy Thunder fan this year....finally got rid of no ring Russ. That dude is so talented, but can’t figure out how to share success. I still don’t see him winning even with Harden, two of the biggest personalities in basketball & they don’t really mesh with anyone. I don’t see them fitting together either, but I could be wrong....they are apparently great friends.  They’re gonna be very interesting to watch this season. 

Russ was the heartbeat of the Thunder.  He stayed when he shouldn't have and kept the entire franchise from going under.  He will have a statue outside of the arena someday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Russ was the heartbeat of the Thunder.  He stayed when he shouldn't have and kept the entire franchise from going under.  He will have a statue outside of the arena someday. 

Of course he will & of course he was....but IMO he’s the best talent in the NBA today with almost zero chance at grabbing a ring before he retires. I just feel like something about his personality isn’t ever going to let another star shine as bright as they should be able to. Not that same sense of selflessness Steph just showed when KD showed up in GS. We’ll see though. This year could prove me wrong, but I will be surprised if he & Harden get it together. 

9 minutes ago, heater said:

Of course he will & of course he was....but IMO he’s the best talent in the NBA today with almost zero chance at grabbing a ring before he retires. I just feel like something about his personality isn’t ever going to let another star shine as bright as they should be able to. Not that same sense of selflessness Steph just showed when KD showed up in GS. We’ll see though. This year could prove me wrong, but I will be surprised if he & Harden get it together. 

Not like the Thunder went to the finals and were up 3-1 on their way to another finals before the Snake sabotaged us.  

It's pretty easy to be "selfless" when you're playing with an All-star team with a guaranteed ticket to the finals....

I'm enjoying the implosion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Not like the Thunder went to the finals and were up 3-1 on their way to another finals before the Snake sabotaged us.  

It's pretty easy to be "selfless" when you're playing with an All-star team with a guaranteed ticket to the finals....

I'm enjoying the implosion. 

We’re going to have an off year after getting a nearly completely new young team, losing KD & Klay being on the bench for the season....all the Warriors haters are out in full force & I find it hilarious, love this year all you want, next year we’ll be back. 

And KD didn’t sabotage anything for the Thunder til after they lost, the Warriors just got their shit back together. KD did however realize that winning was impossible with Russ after being up 3-1 & still not being able to pull it off.....& apparently decided to follow the old saying “if ya can’t beat em, join em”.....which is a soft cupcake move more than a killer snake like move. He came and coasted to 2 rings with an already proven team....KD is a baby. 

Harden just went fucking 21/22 from the free throw line.  That's fucking disgusting!!
And went 8/21 from the field and 3/14 from deep and still manages a fucking 40 point game.
Fuck I hate that cunt so much!!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Harden just went fucking 21/22 from the free throw line.  That's fucking disgusting!!
And went 8/21 from the field and 3/14 from deep and still manages a fucking 40 point game.
Fuck I hate that cunt so much!!

Can’t stand the dude, made me like Westbrook a bit more & I’ve never liked either of them. But Russ was out there making shit happen (that drive to the basket & dish out to Tucker for the 3 was killer, I hated loving it) while Harden was just looking to head to the free throw line. Ugh. 

& go Warriors!!