NBA

Mitch.

I was actually cheering Charlotte today.   Hahhaa...
Had a multi bet going.  Sixers saved me at the buzzer.
$10 bet for a $180 return.

Killed me wanting CHA to win though!   Hahaha.

9 hours ago, heater said:

I get it, I was just kidding....mostly. 😂 But yeah, I don’t really bet, but I wouldn’t be betting on them this year either. 

Got another $220 yesterday.  Was riding on the Clips on the last leg.
Got me very nervous at one point!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mitch. said:

Got another $220 yesterday.  Was riding on the Clips on the last leg.
Got me very nervous at one point!

That’s awesome! I may have to start betting a bit myself, I have a FB friend who seems to win quite often sports betting too. Do you typically win more often than you lose? I have a few family members who are definitely addicted to gambling & they lose MUCH more often than they win....but they throw their money away in slot machines, I won’t do that. 

Well that was defiantly a shock!  But hey, I'll take it.
What a fucking monster game from Pascall! 

Devon Booker was HUGEEE for the Suns tonight too.  So damn efficient too.  Been super impressed with his connection with Baynes at the moment.  The big man is playing incredibly well in the place of Ayton at the moment.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mitch. said:

Well that was defiantly a shock!  But hey, I'll take it.
What a fucking monster game from Pascall! 

Devon Booker was HUGEEE for the Suns tonight too.  So damn efficient too.  Been super impressed with his connection with Baynes at the moment.  The big man is playing incredibly well in the place of Ayton at the moment.

I turned the game on thinking Dame & CJ we’re going to be making fools out of those young guys to see about the exact opposite. So crazy!! I was in & out of sleep most the game because those late West coast games start right around my bedtime, but I woke up during the 4th & sat up in bed so I wouldn’t miss it. Total shock & gives me some hope that this season may be a bit more exciting for me than I thought. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Kinda sad to see all of the Warriors fans on this board.  At least they aren't Houston fans.

Most Warriors fans from last year headed to LA as soon as the going got tough....Currently Lakers or Clippers fans. I’m an actual fan though, sticking with my guys. Comeback season will be next year & all those laughing at the Warriors injury riddled year will be sad they moved on next year when Steph & Klay are back & killing it again. 

3 minutes ago, heater said:

Most Warriors fans from last year headed to LA as soon as the going got tough....Currently Lakers or Clippers fans. I’m an actual fan though, sticking with my guys. Comeback season will be next year & all those laughing at the Warriors injury riddled year will be sad they moved on next year when Steph & Klay are back & killing it again. 

Just curious, how did you become a Warriors fan living in NY?

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

Just curious, how did you become a Warriors fan living in NY?

It’s not really a short answer soooo, story time: I was a Knicks kid growing up, but that’s who my mom liked...I was a Jordan fan, but I was SO young. After Jordan retired, each time, I didn’t really have a team, I just watched basketball. My little siblings were split between the Knicks, Kobe & Bron....none of which I was particularly excited about. The Knicks sucked, Kobe & Bron were exciting players, but not my favorite. I didn’t really have a team, I was my little siblings biggest fans, their school teams were my favorite. After the twins played their last season in high school (2009) & I stopped having multiple games a week to go to every week I decided I needed to pick a team. I did the really lame thing & decided to go with GS because blue & yellow are my favorite colors. 😂😂 it was tough to be excited about them at first, but Steph was a promising young kid who was drafted around the time I started watching them more & it turned out to be a great choice. The first 3 seasons I watched more losses than wins & as they started winning EVERYONE and their mom started liking them. Crazy. I’m slowly watching all those fair weather fans diminish, all seemingly in LA this year. 

• Like 1

Warriors with Curry and Klay will never be great again. Not next year not never. Curry can't carry a team he was mvp cause he had the perfect system that hide all his many weaknesses. I was saying that here in 2015-2016 when some people (not here) were even comparing him to MJ, said it before this season started when people were saying he would be mvp again, saying it again now. Curry isn't even top 50 all time.