NBA

Mitch.

People forget that he drug a Wizards team single-handedly to the playoffs when Beal never could, just last season.  I think him "chucking" shots has been way exaggerated.  

He barely shot last night.  For whatever reason he's missing nearly every layup now, I don't get it.

10 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

People forget that he drug a Wizards team single-handedly to the playoffs when Beal never could, just last season.  I think him "chucking" shots has been way exaggerated.  

He barely shot last night.  For whatever reason he's missing nearly every layup now, I don't get it.

It's just mental at that point. They act like the pressure doesn't get to them but some times they crack. I remember watching Vince Carter in Orlando, my favorite player, and they built him up so much at age 32 to be prime Vince Carter instead of just a playmaker/shooter that he would go games missing layups just like Westbrook is.

He needs a fresh start at this point.

I still think his game was not polished enough to last. Way too athleticism based with no real shot

26 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Let's get this Harden/Simmons trade done. 

I can see Simmons working on the nets honestly. KD is such a threat with or without the floor spacing.

I want to hate KD, but he's so unbelievably good at scoring.  I hate to say I'd take him over Tmac, Dirk, Vince, Kobe, etc, but if I'm GM and I don't care about popularity I would probably take him.

• 3 weeks later...

Love Ja Morant. Easily maybe favorite young player.  That buzzer beater and dunk was crazy.

Anyone else do NBA2K my team?  I try not to game much anymore but that mode I have more fun organizing my team than playing alone. Constantly swapping players in and out for a perfect dynasty, new and old, quite fun.

Imagine being an Andrew Wiggins fan. I remember fighting with my roommate constantly he just doesn't have a good feel for the game. 

You know there's those athletic freaks who can make it look super easy and talented (Tracy McGrady) and then there's the ones who make it look like they're guessing the whole time and not comfortable but still get people excited with their athleticism.  A bit of fools gold if you ask me.

Wiggins is definitely in that later category.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I am so tired of the fucking Warriors.

They were much more annoying during their heyday when Green and Bogut could set screens with their whole arms extended however they pleased followed by having Durant on their team next for no reason necessary whatsoever.

I was a Memphis fan during those days and they would drive me so crazy that I almost was rooting for LeBron in the finals to beat them.  Memphis was the only team with such an opposite system that they actually had them cornered, of course some bullshit happens both years they were contending and get ousted by them.

I will say I'm very indifferent about Curry though. Sometimes I love the fact he's a one of a kind talent and not just a Jordan knock off, or really like anyone else before. Sometimes I can't stand his privileged ass attitude and floppy behavior.  After watching guys like Westbrook I ended up liking him more.

Klay I hated, but now I like.

Draymond is a tool, but was more annoying when they were 73-9.

Kerr I've always thought was a tool.

Durant is better now on the Nets but was super pathetic joining them.

That's all.

Livingston was underrated.