NBA

Mitch.

7 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

He's obviously embarrassed and trying to play "I'm so open about it though!" on his podcast to save face and such.  His performance was abysmal.  Not just the 2 points, but the fact he didn't show in G1 either and let Boston walk all over him on rebounds and defensively majority of the game.  Curry needs to will them back or the dynasty is over.  

They did have me for a moment in the 4th when they took that lead back, they just rack up 3s so quickly.  Will be sad to see it ever go (sort of).  Just because they really are the only team since Phoenix D'Antoni that jacked up shots in under 10 seconds like they do. And actually won that way.

Even the comeback last night though - like yeah that's great and it happened so fast, but Steph and Klay going 6 for 7 from 3 or whatever it was, and Porter Jr hitting that crazy 3, it just isn't sustainable.

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

you gotta admit the writing is on the wall though.  Draymond is shit, Klay is an injury risk.  No big men, Poole is not Curry 2.0.

Easy road to the finals, no Lebron to face, injuries to other teams stars, no Phoenix to face.  Curry couldn't make the playoffs without Klay, so yeah, I'd say the foundation is cracking.

Well the writing was on the wall after the Raptors Finals too and here we are. And there's no such thing as an easy road to the Finals.

Obviously it's not going to last forever, but they're literally in the Finals as we speak. I have my issues with pretty much everyone not named Curry, but I can still step back from that and acknowledge it's pretty crazy that they're back - and still very well could win the series.

58 minutes ago, NeverOliver said:

Even the comeback last night though - like yeah that's great and it happened so fast, but Steph and Klay going 6 for 7 from 3 or whatever it was, and Porter Jr hitting that crazy 3, it just isn't sustainable.

There's no debate this Warriors team is not as scary as past finals Warriors teams.  They've always had comebacks, but feel a lot less in a control of their runs as they used to.  Before, it was like pulling nails to try and keep the game in control when they can light it up in a second and blow you out.

I hope I didn't jinx it. 

1 hour ago, NeverOliver said:

It seems like they literally did a spouse swap

Was it intentional or out of spite from one doing it?  I mean, this is pretty interesting and devalues the Warriors legacy without Sonya, because she is now going to different games?  I mean, you obviously can't tell from watching a couple courtside their problems at home, but I'm sure plenty of young Dubs fans will be confused.

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Mesa verrrry verrry nervous for this game. 

Watching the Celtics shoot this game is hard to watch.  Painful tbh.  Tatum can hit as many jumpers as he wants they won't win with that.  He needs to stop turning the ball over.  Smart is the only one that has been in control this game for the Celtics. Surprised they're only down 8 miracously.

58 minutes ago, NeverOliver said:

All my Wigphews get in here

He was awesome. Celtics had every chance to come back that game and didn't, Wiggins won that for them being the best player on the court throughout.

Tatum honestly looked like a black hole out there. Can see him coming back strong and them winning next game or Klay and Curry going crazy and closing it out.

Klay looks pretty old lately ngl, but game 6 Klay is the best player of all time so we'll see.

I think we get a game 7. Every game Boston looks like the better team but then they act like they’ve never played basketball and the Warriors capitalize and put them away.

happy for Wiggins. He had some magical games at KU and the next game he’d completely disappear. 

Jayson Tator 🥔 done cranking air balls yet? For a guy who tries to channel Kobe and wears Tiger Woods shirts into the building, I expect more. I'm pretty sure he had 6 or more air balls in that game.

• Like 1