NBA

Mitch.

I was not fully watching, but I was surprised but not surprised or phased at all when everyone was starting to say Tatum is a superstar player.  I'm not even hating, always thought he was and was going to be a higher tier player, but not that.  His movement just doesn't allow it.

He's a great 2 way player that has flashes here and there.  Don't think it'll be any more than that?

Nothing wrong with that, but when you see the Curry's, Durant's, CP3s of the league show up, you just know. When you see the Klay Thompsons, Devin Bookers, Jayson Tatum, you know they are going to be really good players, but not 'carry my team' superstars that lead a team to victory in hall of fame fashion.

I kind of see that with Morant, but he has to earn it.  If Trae Young wasn't so small and bad at defense, he might have that in him too, but more doubtful.

LeBron, Harden, hate them. But have you seen them play compared to Tatum? It's a different league.

3 hours ago, NeverOliver said:

They’re human, they hear things. 

Gah, that's some soft shit.  They just won a championship and they're sitting around spending their energy on getting back at the very very minor naysayers.  It's cringe.  Unless they're completely fucking around, but Klay Thompson seemed actually upset.

Plenty of people had Golden State.

Problem with these over progressive towns is they start to adapt this victim mentality like this. Can we just be progressive without that? 

47 minutes ago, Strings_anus said:

Gah, that's some soft shit.  They just won a championship and they're sitting around spending their energy on getting back at the very very minor naysayers.  It's cringe.  Unless they're completely fucking around, but Klay Thompson seemed actually upset.

Plenty of people had Golden State.

Problem with these over progressive towns is they start to adapt this victim mentality like this. Can we just be progressive without that? 

Yup the libatrds from the Bay invented bulletin board material 

On 6/18/2022 at 11:39 AM, Ghent said:

Lol what are you talking about Jan?

It's just the San Fransisco mantra.  There's a fine line between being a progressive city (Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, Austin, Portland) and then being completely insufferable and thinking their shit don't stink and bitching all the time like San Fran.

Instead of celebrating their championship, mainly Klay and Dray have just been bitching non stop.  What kind of example does that set?  Every time you win, go back and call out every single person instead showing they lived rent free in your head?

Dude they just won! And they're MAD.  lmao