NBA

Mitch.

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2022 at 2:43 AM, Roux said:

What a time to be a Celtics fan 😊

Thought the disappointment of last season would see us struggle - but looking good so far. 

Tatem is top 5 now - has to be. 

how did it feel to let the Thunder score 150 on you? :)

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Chad Steven Henne said:

That'd be sick.  He could redeem the slithery exit and remind everyone his greatness.  He really is a top 3 scorer all time imo.

I used to be really against it, but that was when he would only talk shit on the franchise/fans.  He's said nice things about our roster and front office lately...makes me wonder.

19 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I used to be really against it, but that was when he would only talk shit on the franchise/fans.  He's said nice things about our roster and front office lately...makes me wonder.

It makes more sense in retrospect.

He'd been there a while, Westbrook was a lot, never making it all the way and probably burnt out.

GS was a bitch move but he obviously just wants to score the ball and play on a team vs be the man and only man.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chad Steven Henne said:

It makes more sense in retrospect.

He'd been there a while, Westbrook was a lot, never making it all the way and probably burnt out.

GS was a bitch move but he obviously just wants to score the ball and play on a team vs be the man and only man.

Giddey running the point passing to SGA and Durant....Dort locking down opponents...Chet....oh woweeee, I just came.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NeverOliver said:

The crab there is really funny. I wish I could like the crab Jan. 

How could a team possssssibly trade any assets for Kyrie? I could see wanting him with the West wide open 3-11, but to trade anything of value? Ezpass

Love Kyrie but he's a pain apparently for any franchise.  Idk, he's a huge asset though next to another super star, he tends to shine and take over when it's needed offensively.  I'd definitely give up Westbrook and a pick.

3 minutes ago, Chad Steven Henne said:

Love Kyrie but he's a pain apparently for any franchise.  Idk, he's a huge asset though next to another super star, he tends to shine and take over when it's needed offensively.  I'd definitely give up Westbrook and a pick.

But why would the Nets take on the worst asset in the league and the 15th pick? Just let him sit out and walk instead of handicapping yourself with Russ. 

Durant to Warriors for Poole and Wiseman makes more sense imo 

19 minutes ago, NeverOliver said:

But why would the Nets take on the worst asset in the league and the 15th pick? Just let him sit out and walk instead of handicapping yourself with Russ. 

Durant to Warriors for Poole and Wiseman makes more sense imo 

That will likely happen, I thought you meant from the other franchises perspectives.  Yeah the Nets won't get much from Lakers.  Warriors does make more sense for Nets but not for Warriors or Kyrie tbh where/when would he play? 6 man?

I think he'll end up somewhere random or stay put.

I still don't know why he wants out of Brooklyn. Seems like the best fit for him culture wise, out of the limelight but still can contend.  Durant will still be good for a few more years.