NBA

Mitch.

That might have been the best Curry performance I've witnessed.  He went full vet mode, which is my weakness as a fan.  Love me some vet NBA stars who teach the youngins how it's done.  

I wanted the Kings, but man watching Sabonis get outworked by Looney was quite a bit of fun.

Curry, seriously, top 5 ever arguably.  

• Love 1

3 hours ago, BK Lounge said:

That might have been the best Curry performance I've witnessed.  He went full vet mode, which is my weakness as a fan.  Love me some vet NBA stars who teach the youngins how it's done.  

I wanted the Kings, but man watching Sabonis get outworked by Looney was quite a bit of fun.

Curry, seriously, top 5 ever arguably.  

Are you trying to make me like you or something? 

(I’m just kidding friend, I like you just fine…this is absolutely an easy way to get on my good side though🤣

Was a great series, with an amazing finish. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Are you trying to make me like you or something? 

(I’m just kidding friend, I like you just fine…this is absolutely an easy way to get on my good side though🤣

Was a great series, with an amazing finish. 

Yes I am.

Go Curry  🥳

• Love 1

I wish Curry and Lebron could have met in the WCF instead, but this series should be awesome.

On 4/29/2023 at 9:59 AM, BK Lounge said:

I'm starting to buy into the whole NBA is rigged thing. 

Is that why they had Giannis lose first round to an annoying Heat team that will also probably beat the media darling Knicks?

I think the widespread promotion and availability of sports gambling will eventually take a toll on sports, but the idea that it is “rigged” from the top is some crackpot shit!

11 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Bruh

🤫🤫🤫🤫

Can’t you ever let me live?! 

🤣

I’m so hype about Curry right now too. This is like a regular Monday for me….but a little more. Love to see it from everyone else though. 🥰

11 hours ago, BK Lounge said:

Fight me. He's in.  If he is gonna dad dick teams for the later half of his career, he's in.  I didn't know he had that in him.  Finals appearance this year he's in for me.

MJ, Lebron, Magic, Bird, ....Curry?

c'mon dawg.  which one isn't like the others here.

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

https://theathletic.com/3137873/2022/02/23/the-nba-75-the-top-75-nba-players-of-all-time-from-mj-and-lebron-to-lenny-wilkens/

If he wins a ring this year I'll move him above Duncan.  Keep in mind two of Curry's rings were fake.

As a HUGE Curry fan, I don’t have him in my top 5, yet….but “fake,” is funny af. That cupcakey snake made it easier, but that doesn’t delete rings…or does KD still have zero?! 🤔

• Haha 1