NBA

Mitch.

Well, would you look at that. All the Rockets now have to do is beat Sacramento (without DeMarcus Cousins) and they're in. Total bummer for Utah because they were so much more deserving of a Playoff spot. There's no doubt in my mind that Houston will get swept if they make it. They'll be lucky to lose by less than 15 in a game. Uninspired, selfish basketball that still might make it in solely off of talent.

I do feel sorry for the Jazz.  Like their brand of basketball a lot.  I agree, Rockets don't deserve to be there at all, but I'm being selfish and thinking about my team. Haha. A sweep for GSW would be great for that extra rest!
Playoffs this year are going to be great imo.  Both the East, and the West!

He's an amazing player.  Just watching his games however, you can see that he's always stat-grabbing though.  He's searching for a triple double more than anything, even boxes out his own players to get rebounds to add to his tally.

And his one major flaw, is that he goes missing in the clutch.  He is one of the worst guards when in comes to scoring in the last 2 minutes of close games.  If he can improve on that, then he could be even better!

• Like 1

I'm actually going to watch Kobe's last game instead. I remember looking up a YouTube video of MJ's last game, and it was just so emotional. I definitely think it'll be the same with Kobe, but it'll mean more to me because I grew up watching him duke it out with SA.  As historical as 73 is, I guess I'd rather watch the last moments of a legendary career because of all the memories he gave me.

I'm turning on League Pass, and not moving from my lounge!
So I'll be watching the start of Kobe's final game, and all the ceremony and that stuff they'll have for him... THEN turn over to the Dubs game.

Who would have thought that at the start of the season, they at the the time on the final day of the season, that we would be watching one of the greats in his final game, AND possibly seeing a team win 73 games!

And with playoffs around the corner....  I fucking love this time of year!

• Like 1

Rockets clinch the 8.  Feel so bad for the Jazz. But stoked for GSW.  Think it could be a sweep.  Rest would help...
Jazz are going to be a real force in the west next year once they get Exum and a few players back.  Big things for them imo.

Agreed. Jazz will definitely be better than Houston next year. I wonder where Dwight will go after the Rockets get swept?

Also, I'm stoked that the Celtics and Heat aren't playing each other in the First Round. One of them may just knock off Cleveland.

• Like 1

I woke up to see Kobe scored 60. I couldn't fucking believe it I'm still stoked. What a player oh my god. That was the best individual performance of the season! Oh this man. Always knows how to take the spotlight and he did it one last time!

• Like 1