NBA

Mitch.

On 16.6.2017 at 9:18 PM, OliverTrump said:

I literally cried at work multiple times the day after game 5. Is that what you mean by pout?

So you were a Bulls fan and now you're a Grizzlies fan? I love your sky high aspirations of losing in the 3rd round. 

Haha seriously? Did Draymond kick you in the nuts?

What do you think, where will PG13 and Butler end up?

I can see that George goes to Cleveland and when he gows to the Finals I´m sure he won´t decideto move to a rebuilding team in LA. On the other hand, nobody knows for sure what LeBron wants to do after next season and both teaming up in LA could be an option. I´m not so sure anymore if LeBron wants to finish his career in Cleveland.

Butler seems to like being the Nr. 1 option in Chicago. So I guess he stays for the moment.

I think Butler stays.  Lebron will 100% leave after next season.  He said did what he said he was going to do when he first went back, so he won't care about leaving this time.
I think PG13 ends up at the Lakers.  Not sure if next season, or the one after though...

25 minutes ago, Mitch. said:

I think Butler stays.  Lebron will 100% leave after next season.  He said did what he said he was going to do when he first went back, so he won't care about leaving this time.
I think PG13 ends up at the Lakers.  Not sure if next season, or the one after though...

LeBron hates Gilbert and yes he did win the championship for his city. The only question is: Where can he find a more competitive team than the Cavs. If another team gives him a better chance at winning the title he will for sure consider going there. 

4 hours ago, Osgod said:

Haha seriously? Did Draymond kick you in the nuts?

Of all the things you could have said, this is what you rolled with? Weak.

But in all seriousness, I hope you get to experience the same feeling I had. I mean, it wont be in basketball, so hopefully you like some other sports too.

6 hours ago, OliverTrump said:

Of all the things you could have said, this is what you rolled with? Weak.

But in all seriousness, I hope you get to experience the same feeling I had. I mean, it wont be in basketball, so hopefully you like some other sports too.

I like the Draymond reference. You have to deal with that I guess.

I not only like sports, I love sports, and seeing my country compete at the football Euros live in the stadium was an awesome feeling. But I would never cry because of that, let alone cry because your heavy favored star stacked team won a title. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Osgod said:

I not only like sports, I love sports, and seeing my country compete at the football Euros live in the stadium was an awesome feeling. But I would never cry because of that, let alone cry because your heavy favored star stacked team won a title. 

Sounds like you don't love sports

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Osgod said:

LeBron hates Gilbert and yes he did win the championship for his city. The only question is: Where can he find a more competitive team than the Cavs. If another team gives him a better chance at winning the title he will for sure consider going there. 

That's why I don't think he will come out West.
Unless he starts thinking about post-ball life already and thinks LA is going to best for him.

1 hour ago, Osgod said:

They overcame all odds!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mitch. said:

That's why I don't think he will come out West.
Unless he starts thinking about post-ball life already and thinks LA is going to best for him.

He could join the Warriors. That would be the ultimate trolling. All of them have to sign mid-level deals (they make more than enough money through advertising deals) and they are good to go. ;)

4 hours ago, FightingTheGravity said:

Omg I hope LeBron joins the Warriors! At this point it would be hilarious and just solidify solidify the death of all competition.

It is more than unlikely but with LeBron and the Warriors, who knows. ;)

2 minutes ago, OliverTrump said:

You're on fire! The wit on you is a sight to behold. 

Done crying? KD will sign his extension soon so you're good to go for round two. 

6 hours ago, Osgod said:

It is more than unlikely but with LeBron and the Warriors, who knows. ;)

Done crying? KD will sign his extension soon so you're good to go for round two. 

I think about all pain KD has caused you and I get all choked up again