NBA

Mitch.

Harden is the most boring player to watch in the entire league!   The only people who like watching his flopping, traveling and jacking up 3pa, are Rockets fans.
He's inefficient as fuck, but the media loves him because of the numbers....  Can't stand the guy.
Imagine if Curry, Durant, Giannis or Lebron took as many shots and lived at the line like Harden does.  They'd average 60!
The dude scored 60-odd shooting 5-20 from deep.   It's ridiculous.  Game is so ugly now!

• Like 3

Harden is such a fraud.  I hate Cowherd, seriously want to punch his face, but that diagram actually rings true.  High usage like that for one player doesn't work. 

Harden is just the biggest fraud though because flops, free throws, and no defense allowed is such garbage basketball to watch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

As a Westbrook super fan, I feel so vindicated. 

Colin Cowherd, the world's biggest Russ hater, just did a 5 min monologue about the fraud of James Harden.  What a great way to kick off the weekend. 

Link?

5 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

I can’t believe ESPN and other reporters are putting Harden up there with LeBron and Kobe.

Disgraceful.

They're just desperate.  They know Harden is a fraud.  Heck they even know LeBron is a bit of a let down to what they hyped him as.  

But the gotta sell their brand...it used to piss me off but fans are a bit more immune to it now...they listen to like barstoolsports and Harden was voted 7th in the West in all star votes.

When has the leading scorer of the league ever been 7th in votes in their conference?  

• Like 2

According to the media right now Kobe is barely top ten and Lebron is head to head with mj for goat. That alone disqualifies anything they say. I only watch the shows when guys like Paul Pierce or Scottie Pippen or Tracy Mcgrady talk. They actually know basketball and even if they have an opinion I disagree with I can see where they're coming from. They don't just say stuff to say it.
Plus you've noticed how oversensitive these fucking snakes on the media are? If you guys remember me posting here since 2016 and I've been watching way before that you know how much I loved KD and hate him now for obvious reasons. But remember that toxic comment he made about Lebron a few months back? Which was basically pointed at the media and how many fanboys he has there? He was totally right. And guess what, the media totally turned this around and made it look like he talked about playing with Lebron and that it was about him. And how kd is jeaslous of lebron. Like how? Kd in the so called "lebron era" will have as many championships as Lebron with much less loses. Before that they loved kd and where almost ready to accept he's the new face of the league. Now their beloved lebron is the best and look how much the lakers have fallen of. They don't mention the fact that the lakers came as high as the 4rth seed for like a day or two because they had the easiest schedule and that now they have the 2nd most difficult one.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, petros said:

According to the media right now Kobe is barely top ten and Lebron is head to head with mj for goat. That alone disqualifies anything they say. I only watch the shows when guys like Paul Pierce or Scottie Pippen or Tracy Mcgrady talk. They actually know basketball and even if they have an opinion I disagree with I can see where they're coming from. They don't just say stuff to say it.
Plus you've noticed how oversensitive these fucking snakes on the media are? If you guys remember me posting here since 2016 and I've been watching way before that you know how much I loved KD and hate him now for obvious reasons. But remember that toxic comment he made about Lebron a few months back? Which was basically pointed at the media and how many fanboys he has there? He was totally right. And guess what, the media totally turned this around and made it look like he talked about playing with Lebron and that it was about him. And how kd is jeaslous of lebron. Like how? Kd in the so called "lebron era" will have as many championships as Lebron with much less loses. Before that they loved kd and where almost ready to accept he's the new face of the league. Now their beloved lebron is the best and look how much the lakers have fallen of. They don't mention the fact that the lakers came as high as the 4rth seed for like a day or two because they had the easiest schedule and that now they have the 2nd most difficult one.

The media just fixates on a topic and runs with it.   Like they are currently doing with Harden.   Fuck, they were lucky to beat the MAGIC today.  On their home floor!

Media is never gonna try put James in a bad light either.   He’s the true “golden boy”. 

• Like 3

Plus I hate how they compare what Russ did in this mvp year with what Harden is doing right now. It's ridiculous. If you actually watched games that year it was ether Westbrook or nothing. No gordon shooting lights out no cp3 coming no nothing. Westbrook was ether being a monster and had his shots falling or the thunder lost. Easiest for me one of if not the best individual season ever. And the triple doubles record was the least impressive thing he did that year.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about the Rockets to me is they have last year's MVP, a guy dropping 50,60 point games constantly, Chris Paul etc, and they can BARELY fill half of their stadium. 

I know places like OKC, Utah, Spurs, Warriors etc have extremely loyal fanbases, but the fucking Charlotte Hornets probably have better attendance than the trash Rockets. 

• Like 2

Glad to see everyone here also hates Harden. I saw some explanation from a ref that his stepback was legal because of a "zero" step. The league just lets him do whatever he wants.

Also AD to the Celtcs in the offseason makes a lot of sense. I'd also be down for him and Giannis to team.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

The funniest thing about the Rockets to me is they have last year's MVP, a guy dropping 50,60 point games constantly, Chris Paul etc, and they can BARELY fill half of their stadium. 

I know places like OKC, Utah, Spurs, Warriors etc have extremely loyal fanbases, but the fucking Charlotte Hornets probably have better attendance than the trash Rockets. 

I notice this everytime I see their games.   The place is NEVER full!

• Like 1

Lakers have sold out every game this season.  But that's the Lebron effect.

I'm not sure on the exact numbers, but I'm sure GSW have sold out every home game for 3-4 straight seasons too.  They were still selling out before this championship run too.
Most "Rockets fans" are just Spurs fans who jumped on to Houston when they started winning more games.