NBA

Mitch.

Steph back to MVP form.
Jordan Bell with massive minutes after playing fuck all lately.
Looney doing it on both ends.
Andre just gettin' Iggy with it.

Fucking TERRIBLE first half!  Stoked to see them turn it around!

9 minutes ago, Mitch. said:

Steph back to MVP form.
Jordan Bell with massive minutes after playing fuck all lately.
Looney doing it on both ends.
Andre just gettin' Iggy with it.

Fucking TERRIBLE first half!  Stoked to see them turn it around!

I was just looking at Seth's stats after reading this thinking "what??" 

To this point I don't know how anyone can hate the warriors. Kd is the biggest bitch ever for joining them still but those five guys that stayed there all these years (Curry, Thompson, Green, Iguadala, Livingston) are proven champions with such high basketball iq and proven themselves when everyone(me included) wanted them to fail. 

Hope Russ takes a page off Currys book and realize that huge numbers don't make him a better winner. (I never thought I'd say that) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, petros said:

To this point I don't know how anyone can hate the warriors. Kd is the biggest bitch ever for joining them still but those five guys that stayed there all these years (Curry, Thompson, Green, Iguadala, Livingston) are proven champions with such high basketball iq and proven themselves when everyone(me included) wanted them to fail. 

Hope Russ takes a page off Currys book and realize that huge numbers don't make him a better winner. (I never thought I'd say that) 

I was rooting for Warriors against Rockets even with Durant, and then started to enjoy them playing against Portland (wave goodbye Dame!).  I definitely think Curry fucked up the game though so I'm going to be rooting against them in the finals. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 1:14 AM, JarJarBlinks said:

I was rooting for Warriors against Rockets even with Durant, and then started to enjoy them playing against Portland (wave goodbye Dame!).  I definitely think Curry fucked up the game though so I'm going to be rooting against them in the finals. 

How did Curry "fuck up the game" ?

Curry is a baller but he influenced the game in a terrible way.

No one gives a shit how far away you can shoot a 3.  You see it coming out of high school now, out of college, AAU, in the gyms.  Everyone just chucks deep 3s it's stupid.

It's not good basketball to watch imo.  No grit in there anymore everything's extremely spaced out with shooting bigs too and the name of the game is who makes the most 3s with little defensive pressure.

Curry didn't ruin the game. He's just very good at what he does. Other players thinking they are Curry and taking 15 threes a game ruined it. You know 9 out of 10 times if Curry takes 15 threes he's making 9 of them. Harden, westbrook, paul george doing it is stupid even if pg and harden can shoot.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

He basically single-handedly created a team like the Rockets because of his three point shooting. 

Just because he's better at anyone in the game from deep, doesn't mean he ruined the game.  If he was on your team, you'd be wanting him to take more!

People only see his deep shooting and think that's all he can do.  Don't take into account his amazing handles, and how good he is at finishing at the rim, and vision. Pretty sure he's been taking more shots from 2, than he has 3 recently.

I love Leonard and I can't believe I'm going to be rooting for the Warriors just because I hate the Raptors douchey fanbase aka Drake telling us to shove off when you just got a trip to the finals?

I don't care about trash talk but you just won and bucks are a classy team..

• Like 1