NBA

Mitch.

• 2 weeks later...

What a time to be alive as an nba fan. The most hated team is finally looking like it's gonna lose.

Mitch it's okay man if you don't somehow turn this around your core is ready. Next year you will have the cap space and gsw front office has shown is very capable and will make some smart moves to still be a contender. 

The raptors are just a good team. That play excellent defense and have a lot of players that are not afraid and with experience. 

The bucks got outplayed since they didn't have the experience in that level and warriors came short so far because of great defense and injuries obviously. 

Draymond is such a fucking pussy. I like players that play hard and are of the style of "you only like him if you have him in your team" and I think he is a great player but man. Look on how he talks after those loses. He tries to have that rowdy face and attitude he always has but he's almost crying. Like he did when lebron beat him and went crying to kd. 

He said stuff like "ah everyone wants us to lose" which is true but don't act like you're bad guys pistons now. Everyone wants you to lose since you look like cry babies right after you lost that went for an ever bigger cry baby that lost too and then started winning and talking. You have curry and klay as your team leaders and they are both some of the most likeable players in the league. People don't hate you because you're too good or too tough, they hate the attitude you guys and kd too showed after losing. 

How bad does cousins look if they lose though? He turned down a lot of money. He became the second most hated player after kd for an easy ring. And still didn't win :lol:

Sorry for the rant I just woke up and am in talkative mood. 

8 hours ago, petros said:

What a time to be alive as an nba fan. The most hated team is finally looking like it's gonna lose.

Mitch it's okay man if you don't somehow turn this around your core is ready. Next year you will have the cap space and gsw front office has shown is very capable and will make some smart moves to still be a contender. 

Mate, I know it couldn't last forever!
I'm happy with how things  have gone these last few years!
But I can deny how amazing the Raps have been playing!  Major props  to them!

3-1 has happened before, though I definitely cab't see it happening again!

Once again though.  Raps ballin'   Kawaii in beast mode!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, petros said:

The Warriors will have no cap space if Durant leaves. They can go over the cap to retain him, but not to bring in someone else. So either Durant, or a guy who at most costs the mid level. 

It would be trouble