NBA

Mitch.

It's fucking disgusting how people cheer injuries.   Classless.

I agree that Cousins tip was a bullshit call. 

I think this goes 7 now.  Raps should have closed that out.   What the fuck as Nick Nurse thinking calling that timeout?!

4 hours ago, Mitch. said:

It's fucking disgusting how people cheer injuries.   Classless.

I agree that Cousins tip was a bullshit call. 

I think this goes 7 now.  Raps should have closed that out.   What the fuck as Nick Nurse thinking calling that timeout?!

The entire toronto stadium cheered “kd! Kd! Kd!” As he was being helped off of the court.

what are you talking about...50 drunk fans?

I think that's a really really bad look for golden state. It's like they said "we know you're out so we'll push you to play for us and if we destroy your career we don't care since you're out anyways". That's the actual classless move everyone should be talking about. Not 50 stupid fans cheering. The whole stadium started chanting his name when he was going out. Bad bad look for the warriors imo. And that whole fake crying and kd being the most misunderstood player. God. You are terrible. 

And of course kd is stupid to select to kneel to the pressure and play because the haters said stupid stuff like he didn't wanna be out there. The fact that he lets the internet haters get to him might just be the reason he will go through one of the worst injuries you can have. I've been watching sports and football(soccer) for so many years. I've never seen anyone playing in a final just because they need him. That's all fucked up. And you all might know I'm an okc fan but I'm not happy for a player like kd going out like that. 

11 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

It’s the Finals. The Warriors wanted him out there, he wanted to be out there. 

The Warriors literally just sat Klay with a minor hamstring strain. I trust that they make decisions in good faith of the player. 

They care about Klay though. I really doubt it was in good faith seeing what happened. Today's reports are saying he was nowhere near to coming back when he played. An if you think about it he only did one practice. One. And he already played 12 out of 14 minutes when he got injured. So with one practice and nowhere near to coming back he was supposed to play 40 minutes? Man I had a feeling this would happen when I saw he would play. And I thought they'd just use him 15 minutes or something. 

Kd will be 30 in September. He'll be back 31. He'll need at least one year of coming back to whatever persentage you can come back from such a horrible injury. So in 32 he will be at whatever persentage he can be back. He's not lebron. He won't be able to play like lebron in 35 and even he knows it, I remember him saying he wanted to stop at like 33 or something. Seems like we'll never see kd like we had anymore. This might be it for him. 

7 minutes ago, OliversAPilotNow said:

I mean if you’re going to open your post inferring that the Warriors don’t care about KD than I don’t really think there’s any reason to discuss things with you. 

I elaborated on that. If you can't listen to something that's negative towards the team you support it's okay. At least we have Mitch here as an intelligent person supporting the warriors. 

13 minutes ago, petros said:

I elaborated on that. If you can't listen to something that's negative towards the team you support it's okay. At least we have Mitch here as an intelligent person supporting the warriors. 

Don’t come with bullshit and I won’t argue what you say. 

It was KD who was pushing to play more than anyone.  He knows his body more than anyone, and obviously thought he was good to go.  I do think Kerr is stupid for playing him so minutes early though.
But really, who's to say it wouldn't have happened if he sat another 6-7 minutes.  Shit happens sometimes which is unavoidable.

And there were more than 50 fans cheering.   It was once they saw he was legit hurt bad that they started applauding.

I mean imagine not having won a championship ever and seeing that with a player going you will do that.(thats how they felt I'm not saying it will happen) Your first unfiltered reaction is to be happy for your team. 5 seconds pass and you realize that you're cheering for your team but at the same time a player is hurt. So they stopped and chanted his name. 

Warriors players trying ways to fire up themselves and make the Toronto fans the enemies is understandable too, you can understand their reaction though.