NBA

Mitch.

20 hours ago, petros said:

Lol okay we used to have actual conversations about the nba here before you came you can go check. I was debating this respectably with Mitch years ago when kd was still in okc. You want me to find your posts saying Curry would be mvp level this year? We saw him at the start he can't win shit without his system. I hate Harden but the dude can win you games and carry teams even by shooting a lot. So can Westbrook, Lebron, kd, Jokic and Kawhi. Curry just can't. He is the best shooter of all time I agree. That doesn't make him top 50. Ray Allen is probably the second best and has made a shot Curry would never but he isn't top 50 ether. The third one Reggie Miller is top 50 since the guy could do so many things other than just shooting.

Yeah that 4 game sample really proved it. I'm sure he would have kept shooting 25% from 3 and the Warriors were going to win 25% of their games this year. Yup. Totally

Curry led 2 playoff runs with David Lee as the 2nd best player on the team, led by shit ass Mark Jackson, when Curry wasn't anywhere near the player he is now.

And what the hell does "without his system" even mean? Same system. Worse players, but same system.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, OliverKaren said:

Yeah that 4 game sample really proved it. I'm sure he would have kept shooting 25% from 3 and the Warriors were going to win 25% of their games this year. Yup. Totally

Curry led 2 playoff runs with David Lee as the 2nd best player on the team, led by shit ass Mark Jackson, when Curry wasn't anywhere near the player he is now.

The good ol' days before the Curry-mania.

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, OliverKaren said:

And what the hell does "without his system" even mean? Same system. Worse players, but same system.

YASS!! Dude seriously can’t have been watching Curry since he came on the scene. Just talking out his ass about the living legend that is Wardell Stephen Curry II. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

• 2 weeks later...

4-18. Ugh. These kids are getting a lot of experience though....and only a few blow outs. Better than it could be going tbh. I can’t stand people blaming Kerr though, I’m seeing that far too often. It’s not like he still has a stacked team that he just can’t win with, he had literally had 8 (almost all new) dudes that are healthy & capable for most games so far. Not 4-18 because of coaching, that’s for sure. 

17 hours ago, heater said:

4-18. Ugh. These kids are getting a lot of experience though....and only a few blow outs. Better than it could be going tbh. I can’t stand people blaming Kerr though, I’m seeing that far too often. It’s not like he still has a stacked team that he just can’t win with, he had literally had 8 (almost all new) dudes that are healthy & capable for most games so far. Not 4-18 because of coaching, that’s for sure. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/warriors/

On 12/6/2019 at 5:14 AM, NeverOliver said:

We should make this a Warriors thread tbh 

Come one man, I always talk about all games, well most, and definitely discuss other teams and games.
I haven't watched nearly as many games as I'd like this season because of work.
From games I've seen though, I've really enjoyed it so far.
Most of you on here know I don't talk just Dubs.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't ever remember being this upset about a public figure passing away.  Watching Kobe is what got me into basketball to begin with.
Legit been tearing up watching some of the tributes and things for him.
Saddest day in basketball for a very long time!

8 hours ago, Mitch. said:

I don't ever remember being this upset about a public figure passing away.  Watching Kobe is what got me into basketball to begin with.
Legit been tearing up watching some of the tributes and things for him.
Saddest day in basketball for a very long time!

Same!! Never has a celebrity’s death ever had this big of an impact on me. This is a tough one. I follow all the sports networks, a ton of the players & watch basketball more than anything else....it’s everywhere I turn & it’s so heartbreaking. 

Over the last 4-6 weeks, anyone else agree that Dame has been the best player in the league?
Dude has been fucking BALLIN' out lately!

That stuff for Kobe today was emotional as hell too!  Had me in tears.