Mitch.

NBA

It's hard for me because I hear all of the talk about Bird, Magic, Wilt, Kareem etc etc, but I just have no reference for how "good" they were compared to Lebron.   I'd have an easier time making a "current" NBA top list instead of all time.

3 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

It's hard for me because I hear all of the talk about Bird, Magic, Wilt, Kareem etc etc, but I just have no reference for how "good" they were compared to Lebron.   I'd have an easier time making a "current" NBA top list instead of all time.

Yeah it's hard to compare eras, that's why you want to measure impact on their current era

On 6/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, Dylan_ said:

Yeah I’ve been watching rugby and Australian football and it just isn’t the same for me. It’s like I’m watching a practice match or something. The crowd plays a even more important role during basketball so it’s gonna feel odd without 20,000 fans adding to the atmosphere. 

Even if my Lakers win the championship I know it’s not gonna have the same feeling so I was 100% okay with the season just being cancelled. 

Rugby, or rugby league?  Is it the Aussie one?