NBA

Mitch.

I actually started out the series wanting the Suns to win and CP3 to get a ring, but the fact that Giannis has drug the bucks from behind is awesome, and I think I lean toward the Bucks 60/40. 

This series is a NBA nerd's wet dream though.  Hopefully the Suns steal game 6 and we get a 7 in Phoenix.

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I actually started out the series wanting the Suns to win and CP3 to get a ring, but the fact that Giannis has drug the bucks from behind is awesome, and I think I lean toward the Bucks 60/40. 

This series is a NBA nerd's wet dream though.  Hopefully the Suns steal game 6 and we get a 7 in Phoenix.

It is enjoyable to see different teams in it for once and not a forced storyline down our throats.

Giannis is legendary if he plays like a big man, if he keeps over dribbling and shooting deep shots too much he's just another Blake Griffin.

His interior precense needs to be there like a Bill Russell that can dribble basically is what he needs to be.

Awesome!! Milwaukee winning is like the nice guys finishing first - heard that on a podcast and hits the nail on the head.  It's very satisfying to watch a team like them win, and a superstar NOT jumping teams and sticking it out with the team that drafted him.

Beat finals since Dirk beat the Heat for me.

Giannis dropping 50 and Middleton having his final moments in the clutch was pretty dreamlike for an NBA fan.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, A Bun With No Patent said:

Not sure if anyone plays 2K, but 2k22 is easily my favorite one since like '17

They really fixed the gameplay.

Preorder the $100 version from GameStop and it comes with a Durant bobble head!

You guys excited for Jordan Poole yet?

55 minutes ago, NeverOliver said:

Imagine choosing to play with him over Steph though

Kyrie is a pretty phenomenal player, let's not kid ourselves.  He's just deep in the conspiracies.  Honestly, he won that game 7 for them agains the warriors, made so many tough shots down the stretch including the biggest one.

Dude can ball.

2 minutes ago, A Bun With No Patent said:

Kyrie is a pretty phenomenal player, let's not kid ourselves.  He's just deep in the conspiracies.  Honestly, he won that game 7 for them agains the warriors, made so many tough shots down the stretch including the biggest one.

Dude can ball.

Obviously a good player. Also obviously crazy and something crazy happening was pretty inevitible. Also obviously Steph is better.

5 minutes ago, NeverOliver said:

Obviously a good player. Also obviously crazy and something crazy happening was pretty inevitible. Also obviously Steph is better.

Steph is the best player since Lebron, yes.  If not better, it's debatable imo.  Steph is just as impactful as Lebron, and hasn't been candy gift wrapped every roster he's ever wanted.  He makes it work with whoever, rosters/coaches have to make it work for Lebron, perfectly.

• Crab 1