NBA

Mitch.

It's not being defensive because I'm a Dubs fan.  It's just putting my opinion forward.  If he was on your team, you'd love him too.
There was a comment previously saying that he was no good.  I was just replying with my opinion to that. 
People hate him as a person, so can't admit that he's good. 
It's the same with Curry and even KD now, just because they're on the Warriors.

I hate the Cavs, but I can still admit that LBJ, Kyrie and Love are all great players. 
Don't like OKC but can admit WB is a gun!  I don't let my dislike of a player or team, cloud my judgement when it comes to the talent of another player or team as a whole.

No, I truly wouldnt. That's the most annoying statement.  I hate certain players regardless of the team they're on. I've hated players on my team before.  Sure there is guys like KG come to mind that bother you unless they're on your team...but the difference is guys like KG made you respect him. Draymond doesn't do that. Plenty of objective fans would hate Draymond even if he was on their team.  Not saying you have to but don't act like it's victim of being on the Dubs..it amplifies the media around it sure, but that makes him even more stupid to be drop kicking other players. It's dangerous and pathetic, especially seeing as he doesn't even apologize for any of it.

Honestly, you sound just like the Heat fans when they had their superteam.. same as Laker fans when they were stacked.  Same verdicts. Could honestly just switch name around and have the exact same quotes and phrases.

Don't play superteam victim..worst thing ever

• Like 1

Draymond is an idiot sometimes but it doesn't take away that he is a fucking good basketball player. I would actually love him on my team. He needs to stop doing stupid reckless shit but he can win you basketball games which is pretty damn important.

I used to get so annoyed with Metta World Peace/Ron Artest but he played some of the best defense I've ever seen and I was so glad he was on my team.

I never had a problem with Artest or Garnett.  They had dirty plays too but they were enforcer types and quite frankly, grown men.  Green on the other hand, is a damn child, fucking obnoxious interviews about how the league is out to get him.  If he didn't pretend the leg kicks were unintentional it might not be AS annoying.  

• Like 1

Oh and most importantly. Guys like KG Artest didn't get away with their dirty stuff. They would face suspensions. Green gets to kick at free will and get a total of 1 game suspension and 1 flagrant total for all his kicks. Ridiculous. That last kick against the Suns was clearly intentional.

This cost the Warriors a finals game... Yet still you guys like him? He's going to be the downfall for you guys with these antics book it. 

• Like 1

Fuck, you're still not getting what I am saying...  He works his ass off, and does great things for the team. Yeah he does some shit that has lost the Dubs some games, but he does more good than bad.  He's still young and obviously has a lot of maturing to do, which I think he will eventually. 
Look at others over the years that have matured after more years under their earlier seasons.
And the whole thing saying GS still would have won if he didn't get suspended is trivial.  He played game 6 and 7, both which they lost obviously.  Cavs, especially Kyrie just has career games, and there was nothing that could have been done about it. 
It's happened, but that had nothing to do with Dray being there or not.

6 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

Oh and most importantly. Guys like KG Artest didn't get away with their dirty stuff. They would face suspensions. Green gets to kick at free will and get a total of 1 game suspension and 1 flagrant total for all his kicks. Ridiculous. That last kick against the Suns was clearly intentional.

This cost the Warriors a finals game... Yet still you guys like him? He's going to be the downfall for you guys with these antics book it. 

First off all, he was suspended after Lebron rested his balls on Draymonds forehead. Draymond responded as most men would, and then after the game Lebron petitioned for Draymond be suspended. Second, do you not remember game 5? There was no stopping Lebron and Kyrie that night. Draymond would not have made a difference in the outcome. Third, he's already been a major contributor to a title and is integral on a team we expect to win another. So yes, we like him. 

5 hours ago, ...and then said:

I'm talking about his repeated actions of kicking people...and compared to Curry or Durant he is a weaker player --> ergo no absolute superstar

He's a weaker player than 2 of the top 3 players in the world? So what? Still easily a top 20 player in the league and vital to the Warriors success. 

18 minutes ago, EveryonebutOliveriswrong said:

He's a weaker player than 2 of the top 3 players in the world? So what? Still easily a top 20 player in the league and vital to the Warriors success. 

Easily a top 20 player!? Don't think so. Top 50 yeah, but he also has negative influence on his team with his actions. 

2 hours ago, ...and then said:

Easily a top 20 player!? Don't think so. Top 50 yeah, but he also has negative influence on his team with his actions. 

This is so wrong it's unbelievable. 

Before I ask, I know this is an undertaking if the list is really that long. But can you do me a favor and list the players you think are better than Draymond? 

I'll give you a chance to change your mind first - he's top 10 in rebounds, top 10 in assists, top 10 in steals, top 10 in blocks and is arguably (I believe he is) the best defensive player in the league, and the only player in the league that can guard 1-5 at an elite level. 

If you can still list 50 players I'd love to see it. 

2 hours ago, EveryonebutOliveriswrong said:

First off all, he was suspended after Lebron rested his balls on Draymonds forehead. Draymond responded as most men would, and then after the game Lebron petitioned for Draymond be suspended. Second, do you not remember game 5? There was no stopping Lebron and Kyrie that night. Draymond would not have made a difference in the outcome. Third, he's already been a major contributor to a title and is integral on a team we expect to win another. So yes, we like him. 

Dude, he was kicking people in the balls. That's the biggest bitch move of all time. Everyone and their mother knew that suspension was a carry over from him not getting suspended from kicking Adams in the balls repeatedly.  Only Warriors fans defend this.

The most biased shit ever. You see him kicking a guy from behind intentionally and dislocating his finger, and can still defend him. Pathetic.

• Like 1

Where did I say that there are 50 players ahead of him in the ranking!? I said he is in the top 50. I would rank him around position 30.

Ok, here we go:

LeBron

Irving

Westbrook

Durant

Curry

Davies

Cousins

Leonard

Aldridge

DeRozan

Lowry

Lillard

Harden

Butler

Wade

Thomas

K. Walker

KAT

Wiggins

Hayward

Anthony

Porzingis

Giannis

Wall

Griffin

CP3

GREEN

Ok it's Nr 27. Maybe I have forgotten someone but for me he is positioned somewhere there. You could also debate if Thompson, Love or Jordan are ranked before him. Green plays within an unbelievable strong team, doesn't have to score at all, the superstars take away the pressure from him, his silly behavior...that's why he is ranked there.

Note: I didn't rank the players infront of Green. Just named the players who I believe are better (players I would prefer having on my team for the above mentioned reasons).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Dude, he was kicking people in the balls. That's the biggest bitch move of all time. Everyone and their mother knew that suspension was a carry over from him not getting suspended from kicking Adams in the balls repeatedly.  Only Warriors fans defend this.

The most biased shit ever. You see him kicking a guy from behind intentionally and dislocating his finger, and can still defend him. Pathetic.

I believe he is exaggerating contact. For some reason he does that by kicking his legs out. I do not believe he is intentionally trying to kick people. There are lots of ways to be dirty, and he isn't dirty in any other aspect of the game; that's why I think his kicking people isn't intentional. However, I do believe that it's a problem and once he gets suspended for it he'll find a way to stop himself from doing it. 

As as for that link, I don't even have to click it. It's dumb. The Warriors would be lost without him. Can he tone some things down? Sure. Rodman could have too, still threepeted.