First Blink show of 2016 announced

Chewy030

5 minutes ago, nextmarkhoppus44 said:

I'm definitely gonna try and go.

Weren't you talking about all the great concerts in California so you're from California? Why come all the way to our Delmarva festival across the country lol? They're clearly doing a summer tour, I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing the festival circuit to get fans back on board with Matt.

5 hours ago, NotNow said:

Weren't you talking about all the great concerts in California so you're from California? Why come all the way to our Delmarva festival across the country lol? They're clearly doing a summer tour, I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing the festival circuit to get fans back on board with Matt.

I still stand by my statement lol. But I won't be working during that time and have extra money, might as well go lol. But not saying every great concert happens in socal, but many do.

I hope if they do release an album by then that they don't just play like one fucking song off it. for festivals I do expect 'the hits' but I'd rather 'some hits' and essentially most of the new album. it'll be different, it'll make more sense because of Matt, and it'll probably just be better for everyone. 

I'd actually love it to be all Mark singles and the new record and some old Mark sung deep cuts.