On 16/3/2016 at 0:16 PM, Olidamus said:

There is no way you are going to find all that for sale. You might have to make some, improvise. Just do your best. Use those those pictures and try to get it down. That is half the fun of it. No one here is going to know.

On 18/3/2016 at 5:34 PM, Taco MacArthur said:

Do your own thing rather than be another Leo Dehoe?

Thanks for the advices :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I actually have a list of most of the stickers on his guitar. I am still doing research to figure them out because I am also making a replica. That being said, I don't want to make this a competition to see who made the better guitar, I just want to help each other out. I will specify if they are a band, brand, etc. and their placement on the guitar. If the sticker is a band, I will also name their label, as this guitar also introduced me to a lot of great bands. If the placement is not specified, it means it's on the front. This list is updated regularly and ones that are sourced will be noted:

NOFX (Band, Fat Wreck Chords) SOURCED

Pennywise (Band, Epitaph Records) SOURCED

Rhythm Collision (Band, Dr. Strange Records, disbanded) SOURCED

Lagwagon (Band, Fat Wreck Chords) SOURCED

Screeching Weasel (Band, Recess Records) SOURCED

Strung Out (Band, Fat Wreck Chords) SOURCED 

Ten Foot Pole (Band, on pickguard) SOURCED

Operation Ivy (Band, on side, Lookout! Records, disbanded) SOURCED

Good Riddance (Band, on side, Fat Wreck Chords) SOURCED

Gorilla Biscuits (Band, Revelation Records) SOURCED

The Queers (Band, Asian Man Records) SOURCED

The Vandals (Band, Kung Fu Records) SOURCED 

Sack Lunch (Band, disbanded, seen in 1996) SOURCED

Descendents (Band, small logo on headstock, big sticker on back, Milo Goes To College and I Don't Want To Grow Up stickers on pickguard, I Don't Wanna Grow Up title under Strung Out, Epitaph Records) ALL SOURCED

7 Seconds (Band, on back, Rise Records) SOURCED

Short Lived (Band, on pickguard, disbanded) SOURCED

Arnette (Apparel brand, Tom wore the sunglasses they made, two on the front, two on the back) SOURCED

Airwalk (Skate/apparel brand) SOURCED

Big Brother (Skateboard Magazine, under The Vandals) SOURCED

3 Leaf Clover (on headstock, unknown) SOURCED

Husker Du - Everything Falls Apart And More (Underneath Ten Foot Pole sticker, on pickguard) SOURCED

blink anime girl (pre '-182', under Rhythm Collision sticker) SOURCED

Guttermouth (Band, on back) SOURCED

Mint (unknown, under Gorilla Biscuits) SOURCED

Cargo Records (Record label, blinks label from 1995-1997, under Strung Out) SOURCED

Indecision (Band, on back) SOURCED

Buck-O-Nine (Band, on back)

Unwritten Law (Band, on back)

In one of the photos above, Tom's wearing a Millencolin (band) hat

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Since I made the list of the stickers that are on this guitar, I may as well do a whole rundown of the guitar, if this ever becomes helpful to anyone. 

This guitar is indeed a real Fender Stratocaster (I've read other places that says it isn't for some reason), American made sometime in the 1990's, and started appearing around 1994 and used until 1997. It's specs include a 22 fret maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard and 2 screw bridge, finished in Olympic White with a 3 ply white/black/white pickguard. But that's where the similarities end. Aside from the stickers (most of which are listed above) this guitar once wore*, it's most prominent features are the pickups. It featured a white DiMarzio X2N set on an angle in the bridge position, similar to that of Blue, Billie Joe Armstrong's guitar. Tom's guitar also features a Seymour Duncan JB Jr. in the middle position and a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails in the neck position. The DiMarzio X2N is partially responsible for the guitar tones that are heard on Cheshire Cat, They Came To Conquer Uranus, Lemmings 7", Dude Ranch, I Won't Be Home For Christmas, and any video or recordings of the group from 1995-1997. He still has it to this day and it lives in the Angels And Airwaves studio, along with his other past Fenders and Gibsons. 

*Sometime in 1997, Tom took all the stickers off the guitar and had a different kind of design on it. He used it until the end of the year before he became more fond of Les Pauls. It has also been seen in a few photos that have been posted on Instagram. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away. 

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2016 at 1:30 AM, Q182 said:

Hey everyone. Since I made the list of the stickers that are on this guitar, I may as well do a whole rundown of the guitar, if this ever becomes helpful to anyone. 

This guitar is indeed a real Fender Stratocaster (I've read other places that says it isn't for some reason), American made sometime in the 1990's, and started appearing around 1995 and used until 1997. It's specs include a 22 fret maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard and 2 screw bridge, finished in Olympic White with a 3 ply white/black/white pickguard. But that's where the similarities end. Aside from the stickers (most of which are listed above) this guitar once wore*, it's most prominent features are the pickups. It featured a white DiMarzio X2N set on an angle in the bridge position, similar to that of Blue, Billie Joe Armstrong's guitar. Tom's guitar also features a Seymour Duncan JB Jr. in the middle position and a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails in the neck position. The DiMarzio X2N is partially responsible for the guitar tones that are heard on Cheshire Cat, They Came To Conquer Uranus, Lemmings 7", Dude Ranch, I Won't Be Home For Christmas, and any video or recordings of the group from 1995-1997. He still has it to this day and it lives in the Angels And Airwaves studio, along with his other past Fenders and Gibsons. 

*Sometime in 1997, Tom took all the stickers off the guitar and had a different kind of design on it. He used it until the end of the year before he became more fond of Les Pauls. It has also been seen in a few photos that have been posted on Instagram. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask away. 

Were you around the band back in the day?

2 minutes ago, cowboysguitars said:

Were you around the band back in the day?

No I was not, although I wish I was. This is solely based on what I've seen in old photos and videos, like the ones Thibaut182 and I posted. Regarding the Instagram photo, it was one that Tom had posted of some Macbeth shoes and some guitars. That guitar just happened to be in the picture. 

• Like 1