On 6/12/2018 at 3:28 PM, Andrew182 said:

Or just make it yourself like Tom did, I'm guessing he just cut out milo from a cassette or something 

The Descendents stickers were originally 4”x4” square album cover stickers that were then sliced up. Quite a few stickers were cut out of their original design for this guitar.

• Like 2

A good story in regards to Tom's Strat. I was at my Guitar Center about three years ago getting a bass and was talking to the employee that was ringing me up about blink. He was telling me about how he got to see them in Australia in '95. The part about the sticker strat is he talked about how Tom's guitar got lost during transportation and he had to borrow a guitar from one of the other bands and said "I'll be very careful'. Once he mentioned the year I knew exactly what guitar he was talking about.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/5/2018 at 4:00 PM, daveyjones said:

they appear to be dead links now (postimage)

Almost every picture in this thread is dead. I was going to go through it and replace the ones I can since overtime I saved a lot of the photos from here. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Andrew182 said:

@Q182 Well, good that he got it back... can you imagine Dude Ranch being recorded with a different guitar?

Still can't believe how Scott managed to record his drum tracks for Dude Ranch given the fact that he was on crutches

• Like 1

For those that want to make a replica of this guitar, here's another option to use guitar-wise:

2018-06-25_1.png

https://shop.fender.com/en-US/electric-guitars/stratocaster/player-stratocaster/0144503519.html

Fender Player Series. Has the two pivot bridge, 22 fret neck, would just need to swap pickups, saddles, and sticker it up accordingly.

6 hours ago, Andrew182 said:

I thought it was a 93, oh well could be wrong myself

I'm saying if Tom's was a '94, then it would have the features I talked about yesterday. I'm not guaranteeing it was made in that year, it could very well be a '93 or even before that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

just found another one from that same SOMA show:

image.jpg

Crazy to think that even before Dude Ranch, Blink were playing to an already big crowd that's insane

I assume that they had a big following in the San Diego area (particularly in Soma)

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Q182 said:

@Thibaut182 Is there any possible way you could fix the images in your last post because they aren’t showing up. Anyone else having this problem?

Here's the link for those pictures, for some reasons everytime I post those pictures directly they aren't showing up 

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/C3GbXpf3OgZPOprd36gbPzP5mzmW4ZOLZqFtR8xgIwZ

17 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Here's the link for those pictures, for some reasons everytime I post those pictures directly they aren't showing up 

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/C3GbXpf3OgZPOprd36gbPzP5mzmW4ZOLZqFtR8xgIwZ

I pulled out the Warped Tour ones from that folder so that's just the Bear Mountain pics.

You can access both folders at https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/VQQRH41D4OApMUw7XdzLKyyC7StfqY76nh5cdTO4FVF

I have more pics to share soon...

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/21/2018 at 10:50 AM, Q182 said:

Just posted a cover of Josie using my purple Strat and my Ampeg VL-1002, complete with Rhythm Collision shirt! 

Dude rad, nice job man! :)

I see you've got the Ampeg- mind DMing me how much you got it for?  Trying to find a nice deal on one and I don't know what to go by.  They seem to be around the 400 mark.

• Like 1