On 3/21/2018 at 7:40 AM, Thibaut182 said:

Excellent photo. The design of the strap is interesting. The duct tape as pointed out previously by @daveyjones is present, however it almost seems like the strap has more of a dark cloud pattern design than marble. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ashton182 said:

Hey I've started making my own set of stickers using all the reference from this thread. I'm about half way done now if anyones interested in seeing them i could post a picture

Please do post some pictures :) 

This might have been mentioned somewhere in this thread but it's 35 pages and I ain't got time to go through it all,;D but another option, you could build a custom Warmoth body, but the only problem would that they don't offer an X2N, but the middle + neck yes. But I mean they offer an Olympic white paint job, angled pickguard all that stuff...

Hmm very interesting, for curiosity reasons I looked on Fenders ''archived price lists'' and found the 1993 American standard strat.

What I found interesting is that they wrote in colors available, Arctic white instead of Olympic white.

https://support.fender.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000746086-Archived-Fender-Price-Lists-1968-2010-

Here's the link so you can check it out if Y'all want, just thought it was a cool little thing I found.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2018 at 3:38 AM, daveyjones said:

at a homegrown show in 1995.

Speaking about that sticker, it's on the back of one of Homegrown's Ep (Wusappaning?!) which is really cool !

R-2011451-1522532107-6543.jpeg.jpg

I was thinking something the other day, I wonder why more Californian punk bands from San Diego didn't blew up like Blink did with Enema : for example Homegrown, Pivit, Unwritten Law never got the credits that they deserved as in my opinion they had that same kind of sound like Blink, the So Cal skate-punk(it would have made sense like in 1994 with The Offspring, Green Day, Nofx that came from the same scene).

Also, I just got a copy of Homegrown's That's Business on vinyl and in the liner notes, they thank Blink 182 which is really awesome back in 1995 too, before they even got success !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BlinkUnoDosTres said:

Mike from Carter Peace Mission also had that sticker as well as an adaptation of the Vandals one.

Great catch ! I think there's even a picture of Mark watching Carter Peace Mission from the side of the stage from 1996 (can't find it for some reason)