• 1 month later...

Not necessarily linked to Tom's sticker guitar, but just saw that Billie Joe Armstrong after Blue got for a short period of time an orange strat and it had some stickers on it ! I can identify a Bouncing Souls logo, possibly the Diamond Supply Co sticker, also there is a censored sticker as well 

It was quite a usual thing for guitar players to have a ton of stickers on their guitar back in the day haha

Here is that guitar back when Green Day played on French TV in 1997

3 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Not necessarily linked to Tom's sticker guitar, but just saw that Billie Joe Armstrong after Blue got for a short period of time an orange strat and it had some stickers on it !

You should make a separate thread because Billies guitars are a can of worms just waiting to be opened.

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Andrew182 said:

it doesn't look like the Descendents sticker is on the headstock, I'm guessing early 95 or late 94?

It’s there, just the way the guitar is angled makes it seem like it’s not. That photo would have to from mid-late 1995 judging by how low the guitar is

20 hours ago, daveyjones said:

yup. as he said, "i do plan on listing it for sale essentially for just the cost of parts and a little bit extra for the work i did."

I looked at the listing and it peeves me to see that the seller is trying to pass this off as his own work...

14 hours ago, BlinkUnoDosTres said:

Is that mark in the back in the blue shirt??

yes. standing just to the stage right (his left) of him is O from fluff, who produced cheshire cat.

i used to have a bunch of picture i tooks from that night up on here, but they appear to be dead links now (postimage)

On 6/5/2018 at 4:00 PM, daveyjones said:

yes. standing just to the stage right (his left) of him is O from fluff, who produced cheshire cat.

i used to have a bunch of picture i tooks from that night up on here, but they appear to be dead links now (postimage)

Def think you should make your own thread of just photos from soma.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2018 at 8:17 PM, Speedo said:

I got stickers from Davey, even used some of them for my guitar... @OrganGrinderX182 is just being a bitch. Shit cost money and time. Put in a little of each of your own and maybe you'll get somewhere or don't be a dick! 

I sorta agree with him. Communities tend to help one another, and I'm pretty sure most are willing to pay the person for that hard work. I know I am, but I also know it's their right to not share/make more/etc. Whatever.. I recently just made an account after years of just lurking,. Been following this thread closely, and since I lack graphics skills, for my build I'm starting in a few weeks, I have to go with the Reverb Russian sticker pack. It is what it is. I'm ok with it not being perfect since I have no way of making these stickers myself.