1 hour ago, Markyp85 said:

I just finished my TD sticker Strat and it won’t let me upload the photos because they are too big. Any way around this ?

You need to use a third party hoster like Imgur or PostImage, then use the direct link option and it’ll drop right the image into the post.

Hey thanks for uploading them for me.  I built this guitar keeping budget in mind. The guitar started out as a squier Strat SE which is a great modding platform. For that that don’t know, the SE strats have a full thickness Agathis body and satin neck with 42mm nut width. They aren’t made anymore and these SEs are pretty sought after, especially in white, but they are pretty affordable. Usually like $60-$120 second hand. They have a normal 6pt trem however so I did install a 2pt trem with full size block, which is really a pretty straight forward install.  Also. Replaced the saddles with graph tech ones.  The tuners are pretty decent on the SE but installed Wilkinson ez locks out of personal preference. I got the pick ups and guard from tnt custom guitars. They make some really great products. The guitar tone on the x2n style pickup  sounds pretty close to the tone of Cheshire Cat through my peavey. Building it this way should cost you 250-300$ Including the initial cost of the squier guitar.  

It sounds awesome in the Les Paul! I would say it's pretty much on par with the TD Strat for me, I just prefer to play strats & the tone is a bit snappier in the strat. Tom 100% had a Invader bridge pickup in his Les Paul, not sure if you've seen the video on YouTube, but if you search you can see the vid.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible that after signing with MCA, Tom used some money that could be spent on gear for dude ranch to purchase this mysterious back up guitar and/or one of the Mesa Boogies he used or even new cabs?

i would have to look at the time line, but I know after the ampegs he had a rackmount dual rectifier, followed by the triple rectifier head (seen in the Josie video. One side had a pink alien head and the other had a blue alien head. He sold this year a few years ago.)

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:44 AM, Q182 said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I actually have a list of most of the stickers on his guitar. I am still doing research to figure them out because I am also making a replica. That being said, I don't want to make this a competition to see who made the better guitar, I just want to help each other out. I will specify if they are a band, brand, etc. and their placement on the guitar. If the sticker is a band, I will also name their label, as this guitar also introduced me to a lot of great bands. If the placement is not specified, it means it's on the front. This list is updated regularly and ones that are sourced will be noted:

NOFX (Band, Fat Wreck Chords) SOURCED

Pennywise (Band, Epitaph Records) SOURCED

Rhythm Collision (Band, Dr. Strange Records, disbanded) SOURCED

Lagwagon (Band, Fat Wreck Chords) SOURCED

Screeching Weasel (Band, Recess Records) SOURCED

Strung Out (Band, Fat Wreck Chords) SOURCED 

Ten Foot Pole (Band, on pickguard, Go-Kart Records) SOURCED

Operation Ivy (Band, on side, Lookout! Records, disbanded) SOURCED

Good Riddance (Band, on side, Fat Wreck Chords) SOURCED

Gorilla Biscuits (Band, Revelation Records) SOURCED

The Queers (Band, Asian Man Records) SOURCED

The Vandals (Band, Kung Fu Records) SOURCED 

Sack Lunch (Band, disbanded, seen in 1996) SOURCED

Descendents (Band, small logo on headstock, big sticker on back, Milo Goes To College and I Don't Want To Grow Up stickers on pickguard, I Don't Wanna Grow Up title under Strung Out, Epitaph Records) ALL SOURCED (no pun intended)

7 Seconds (Band, on back, Rise Records) SOURCED

Short Lived (Band, on pickguard, disbanded) SOURCED

Arnette (Apparel brand, Tom wore the sunglasses they made) SOURCED

Airwalk (Skate/apparel brand, Tom had a giant Airwalk sticker on the case he carried the guitar around in) SOURCED

Big Brother (Skateboard Magazine) SOURCED

3 Leaf Clover (on headstock, unknown) SOURCED

Husker Du - Everything Falls Apart And More (Underneath Ten Foot Pole sticker, on pickguard) SOURCED

blink anime girl (pre '-182', under Rhythm Collision sticker) SOURCED

Guttermouth (Band, on back) SOURCED

Mint (unknown, under Gorilla Biscuits) SOURCED

Cargo Records (Record label, blinks label from 1995-1997, under Strung Out) SOURCED

Indecision (Band, on back) SOURCED

In one of the photos above, Tom's wearing a Millencolin (band) hat

I have these stickers, but I'm also told theres 3 other stickers for the guitar but I can't find where they are on it, maybe they're covered or on the back. Maybe you can help? They are a blink-182- pill logo, like the EOTS logo, a circled black star and a rock stickers 23 skill and cross bones. Any ideas?

On 5/1/2019 at 7:02 AM, Matty_199 said:

They are a blink-182- pill logo, like the EOTS logo, a circled black star and a rock stickers 23 skill and cross bones. Any ideas?

None of these logos ever appeared on the guitar. The pill logo simply because that did not appear until Enema of The State, in 1999 long after this guitar was retired. The only black circled star that appeared was on his wine red Les Paul. The "rock stickers 23" sticker is the seller on eBay, Etsy, etc. making the sticker sets. 

However, any new possible pictures, sources, items of the like are more than welcome to be shared. The only stickers we have confirmed on the back are the large Descendents, Guttermouth, 7 Seconds, and Indecision. And welcome to the boards, Matty!

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 2:57 AM, Andrew182 said:

@Q182

Wow, people are definitely getting ripped off with that price?

Not really since it's the only way to get most of these stickers. The person who made them here could easily sell the right versions and meet the demand but since they choose not to, these will have to do.

I realize my my Short Lived sticker has the wrong date because of this but it's better than nothing.

On 3/8/2019 at 12:00 PM, Markyp85 said:

Hey thanks for uploading them for me.  I built this guitar keeping budget in mind. The guitar started out as a squier Strat SE which is a great modding platform. For that that don’t know, the SE strats have a full thickness Agathis body and satin neck with 42mm nut width. They aren’t made anymore and these SEs are pretty sought after, especially in white, but they are pretty affordable. Usually like $60-$120 second hand. They have a normal 6pt trem however so I did install a 2pt trem with full size block, which is really a pretty straight forward install.  Also. Replaced the saddles with graph tech ones.  The tuners are pretty decent on the SE but installed Wilkinson ez locks out of personal preference. I got the pick ups and guard from tnt custom guitars. They make some really great products. The guitar tone on the x2n style pickup  sounds pretty close to the tone of Cheshire Cat through my peavey. Building it this way should cost you 250-300$ Including the initial cost of the squier guitar.  

Great job dude. I'll have to post mine. I finished it months ago.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:02 AM, Matty_199 said:

I have these stickers, but I'm also told theres 3 other stickers for the guitar but I can't find where they are on it, maybe they're covered or on the back. Maybe you can help? They are a blink-182- pill logo, like the EOTS logo, a circled black star and a rock stickers 23 skill and cross bones. Any ideas?

They're just some extra stickers the Russian dude includes. I also got one of the old anime blink no 182 stickers with my pack.

4 minutes ago, blinkstillrules said:

They're just some extra stickers the Russian dude includes. I also got one of the old anime blink no 182 stickers with my pack.

That’s not an extra, that goes on the guitar. It’s under the Rhythm Collision sticker.